Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I also noticed that for my dates in mid Dec - reservations start at 6am for Oga's ----> assuming that means they will be extending those EMH hours!

Forgive me for my confusion. Is there food in there too or mostly just drinks? Should I get a later time so I can eat in docking bay first then go to the cantina for a fun drink after?

Last edited:

Damn a bit late but was able to book 9PM after F! opening day..........

SO EXCITED was able to book everything I wanted on opening day, lighsaber, droid and now Oga's.........I am freaked and I know my wife will "love" it........I can hear her already yea Star Wars day......

Forgive me for my confusion. Is there food in there too or mostly just drinks? Should I get a later time so I can eat in docking bay first then go to the cantina for a fun drink after?

Based on our experience at DL, mostly drinks with a couple of snacks (cinnamon roll and yogurt parfait in the morning, snack mix and a jelly-like thing later). No actual meals.

How long do they serve breakfast? I have a 10:10 but it’s considered “lunch.” Breakfast was only an hour?

Based on our experience at DL, mostly drinks with a couple of snacks (cinnamon roll and yogurt parfait in the morning, snack mix and a jelly-like thing later). No actual meals.
Thank you!
I moved my time back a bit so that I’m not drinking so early.
:)

I just read on another site that if you make reservations for Olg's and cancel them, you will be billed 10 per person. Is this true?

I just read on another site that if you make reservations for Olg's and cancel them, you will be billed 10 per person. Is this true?

ALL Disney ADR's charge $10 per person if you cancel them with less than 24 hours notice. That is standard Disney policy.

For those who have gone to Oga's in DL, it states "limited to 45 minutes per party.", how strict are they on this and how do they enforce this, seems odd to walk by your table and say get out..................???

For those who have gone to Oga's in DL, it states "limited to 45 minutes per party.", how strict are they on this and how do they enforce this, seems odd to walk by your table and say get out..................???
according to Kevin & John's report, along with Ryno, they don't let you leave your designated spot at the bar. so the bar tender knows when to give you your bill and pretty much kick you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter