• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Got a reservation for 4 for Oga’s on December 19 at 2:25! Plus a Droid depot reservation at 3:40! So exciting. Now we don’t have to worry during the AP Previews.

We scored a 9 pm reservation at Oga's-any idea how soon we can enter GE if it is at capacity? We will be in HS on September 7=

I am definitely late to this party! We will be there 9/2 - 9/7. I have been trying for an hour to get Oga's at anytime on any of those dates with no luck. Do you think calling would have any better results? Or should I just keeping checking online? Will there by a stand-by option? really just want to see it and get a drink

I am definitely late to this party! We will be there 9/2 - 9/7. I have been trying for an hour to get Oga's at anytime on any of those dates with no luck. Do you think calling would have any better results? Or should I just keeping checking online? Will there by a stand-by option? really just want to see it and get a drink

Watch the September ADR cancellation thread, and someone mentioned that Mouse Dining has Oga's available on their reservation finder. When you call they can only see the available reservations just like you see online, so that won't help.

We scored a 9 pm reservation at Oga's-any idea how soon we can enter GE if it is at capacity? We will be in HS on September 7=

Similar situation here, I noticed they are reservations for 9:25PM also, you dont think they will toss someone out at 9:45PM when the place closes at 10 and for those @ 9:25, if you dont get seate till 9:40 or so, will def be chugging away.....??

Not sure how reliable this is but on Mouse Dining the hours for Oga's on the 29th are listed for "dinner" whatever that is, "Monday-Sunday: 4:05pm - 11:20pm "....... the park closes at 10...??

If you have the time I would go ahead and call. I would also keep checking. As people adjust their plans I suspect some reservations will be dropped.

Watch the September ADR cancellation thread, and someone mentioned that *********** has Oga's available on their reservation finder. When you call they can only see the available reservations just like you see online, so that won't help.
Thank you!

Breakfast is the only time “food” is offered (and it’s only 1 or 2 small things). It’s a bar not a restaurant

It's not a restaurant, it's a bar with a very limited selection of premade snack-type items. What's on MDE is pretty much what I saw being offered at the one in DL.
I know, but it shows two alcoholic drinks for me which seems wrong.

Is the menu for Ogas on the mde app wrong? Definitely way less options showing than I thought.
It's not a restaurant, it's a bar with a very limited selection of premade snack-type items. What's on MDE is pretty much what I saw being offered at the one in DL.
I think it is only showing the breakfast options at the moment.
Breakfast is the only time “food” is offered (and it’s only 1 or 2 small things). It’s a bar not a restaurant
I know, but it shows two alcoholic drinks for me which seems wrong.
As someone on these quotes said. Right now the menu is only showing the breakfast option. There is a small section with snack selection for lunch and dinner. If you want to look at the lunch and dinner offers right now @StacyStrong check the DL menu, it's almost identical

The wait time when I called was over 60 minutes-I had my land line on hold with Disney, my phone app open and trying, and my desktop on the website open and trying-it took 45 minutes, 4 crashes on either my phone or laptop, until the phone app finally went through! DON"T GIVE UP! BTW, no one ever answered my land line from Disney!

Has anyone scored a reservation refreshing after it says no tables available around that time? Am I wasting my time for today?
Has anyone scored a reservation refreshing after it says no tables available around that time? Am I wasting my time for today?
I tried to refresh repeatedly and it never worked, I also tried to modify repeatedly after I snagged a reservation and it didn't show any other available times. Really stinks because my first time I got was 430. and it crashed while trying to send it to my credit card. Crashed three more times with gradually getting later and later time slots. By the time I got one after four crashes it was for 9pm!

I'm there for a week Jan 16 - 23. I checked every single day and time slot for Oga's, and it says there is nothing available. I find it extremely hard to believe that in low season every single res is booked 5 months from now. I've been to GE in Disneyland twice and never got into Oga's there either. Super frustrating.

I'm there for a week Jan 16 - 23. I checked every single day and time slot for Oga's, and it says there is nothing available. I find it extremely hard to believe that in low season every single res is booked 5 months from now. I've been to GE in Disneyland twice and never got into Oga's there either. Super frustrating.
I booked the 22nd about 2 hrs ago, it took me about an hour to go through but got it eventually

Do I need to add all names to the reservation? Nobody on my friends group came up as an option so I booked with myself and others as guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter