Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I booked the 22nd about 2 hrs ago, it took me about an hour to go through but got it eventually

Did you just keep refreshing dates and wait for a time to pop? Or did you have to wait for the actual page to load. I've changed the date and time a million times, it keeps saying nothing is available.

Did you just keep refreshing dates and wait for a time to pop? Or did you have to wait for the actual page to load. I've changed the date and time a million times, it keeps saying nothing is available.
I just kept refreshing same date and "lunch' not a specific time and eventually it worked. Then it crashed as I was doing cc and I almost cried but when I redid it again it went straight through. I've tired going in to see if I could modify (not to do it but see if times are available) but the whole thing keeps crashing and I can't get fully into it

Edit: I'm able to modify now to loads of different times (10:30 european time , i think 5:30 Florida time)

Last edited:
I didn't catch on that reservations were happening until after work today. A little bit before 7PM (Eastern) today I looked and found nothing late Jan to 3 Feb (3 Feb is 180 days). I logged in and tried again since I have a Disney Hotel Reservation at that time. I was able to get 4 Feb (180+1), but very little was left. My reservation is deep into 7PM, with 7:55PM as the last time offered. I suspect everyone will need resort reservations and plan for over 180 days to book the Cantina going forward -- at least for a while until things settle down.

I was on my lunch break at work when I saw on Facebook that you could book. I was only trying for Oga’s, since I don’t need to build a saber or a droid. I got exactly the time I wanted on my second try. I suspect I was ahead of the pack a bit since I think the news just broke at that time. I’m super excited!

this is the lunch and dinner menu for Oga's

Concoctions with Alcohol
Bespin Fizz

Bacardí Superior Rum, Yuzu Purée, Pomegranate Juice, White Cranberry Juice, and a Cloud Swirl
$18.00

The Outer Rim

Patrón Silver Tequila, Cedilla Açaí Liqueur, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, with Black Salt and Exotic Fruit Purée
$17.00

Dagobah Slug Slinger

Herradura Reposado Tequila, Bols Blue Curaçao, Citrus Juices, Ginger, Herbs, and Bitters
$16.00

Fuzzy Tauntaun

Cîroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Simply® Orange with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar, and "Buzz Button Tingling" Foam
$16.00

T-16 Skyhopper

Tito's Handmade Vodka, Bols Melon Liqueur, Kiwi, and Half and Half
$16.00

Jedi Mind Trick

Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka, John D. Taylor's Velvet Falernum, Bols Blue Curaçao, White Grape Juice, Lime Juice, and Grapefruit Bitters
$15.00

Jet Juice

Maker's Mark Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Cedilla Açaí Liqueur, White Grape Juice, and Lemon Juice
$15.00

Yub Nub

Malibu Pineapple Rum, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Citrus Juices, and Passion Fruit
$15.00

Concotions without Alcohol
Blue Bantha

Blue Milk served chilled with Bantha-inspired Vanilla-Butter Sugar Cookie (contains tree nuts: coconut)
$13.00

Carbon Freeze

POWERADE® Lemon Lime, Wild Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Apple Popping Pearls
$7.50

Black Spire Brew

Cold Brew Joffrey's Coffee®, Honey, Falernum, Passion Fruit, and Citrus
$7.00

Blurrgfire

Odwalla® Lemonade, Pomegranate Juice, and Habanero-Lime
$7.00

Jabba Juice

Simply® Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi, Cantaloupe, and Blueberry Popping Pearls
$6.50

Cliff Dweller

Citrus Juices, Coconut, Hibiscus-Grenadine, and Seagram's® Ginger Ale
$6.00

Hyperdrive (Punch It!)

POWERADE® Mountain Berry Blast, White Cranberry Juice, Black Cherry Purée, and Sprite®
$6.00

Provision with Alcohol
Rodian Ration

Tito's Handmade Vodka, Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple, Green Apple, Sprite®, and Boba Balls with a Pop
$13.50

Provision without Alcohol
Oga's Obsession

Odwalla® Lemonade, Cotton Candy Flavor, Blueberry Popping Pearls with a Bursting Dried Fruit Mixture
$7.50

Beers on Tap
White Wampa Ale - Ballast Point Brewing Co.

Classic Hefeweizen with a Banana and Citrus Character | ABV 4.5% - IBU 10
$14.25

Bad Motivator IPA - Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.

Tropical India Pale Ale with Galaxy and Comet Hops | ABV 6.0% - IBU 50
$13.25

Gamorrean Ale - New Belgium Brewing Co.

Red Ale with Roasted Caramel, Hop Character, and Touch of Grapefruit | ABV 5.8% - IBU 42
$13.25

Gold Squadron Lager - Blue Point Brewing Co.

Golden Lager with Lavender and Plum Flavors | ABV 5.0% - IBU 18
$13.25

Cider on Tap
Spice Runner Hard Cider - Angry Orchard Cider Co.

Hard Apple Cider with Vibrant Red Color and Spices | ABV 5.0%
$12.25

Wine on Tap
Imperial Guard, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma

Fully Clad Crimson-Colored, Nicely Focused Red Cherry and Raspberry aromas combined robust Red Berry Fruit Flavors, a touch of Caramel, Dark Chocolate, and spice with Long, Supple Tannis
$16.00

Toniray, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma

Formerly Produced on Alderaan, Teal-Colored, Refreshing Crisp Style, Aroma Characteristics of Green Apple and Meyer Lemon with flavors of Juicy White Peach, Apricot, and a hint of Vanilla
$13.00

Snacks
Batuu Bits

Crispy Galaxy Snack Bits with Spiced Chermoula Dip
$8.00

Where they letting 6 a.m. reservations for the days the park opens at 9 a.m.? I understand resort guests have extra extra morning hours but they generally don't allow reservation before regular park opening, or do they now? I am trying to figure out if I didn't get a reservation for Oga's but go to extra extra morning hours, would I be able to get in line for Oga's?

Last edited:
Where they letting 6 a.m. reservations for the days the park opens at 9 a.m.? I understand resort guests have extra extra morning hours but they generally don't allow reservation before regular park opening, or do they now? I am trying to figure out if I didn't get a reservation for Olga's but go to extra extra morning hours, would I be able to get in line for Olga's?

We’re going on an extra, extra day (10/9), and I saw from 6a on when I went back in to modify our to 9a. I didn’t try for earlier, but assume available if time slots listed. Could be wrong/ weird system thing since booked so quick after they dropped.

I tried each of breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the entire week of our trip. I even tried splitting our party and nothing is available mid-December. :sad: I seriously missed this because it was my night to work late?! I guess I'll keep trying when I can, but this is a bummer.

I tried each of breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the entire week of our trip. I even tried splitting our party and nothing is available mid-December. :sad: I seriously missed this because it was my night to work late?! I guess I'll keep trying when I can, but this is a bummer.
Keep trying! I am seeing reports of people making numerous reservations because they aren’t sure which day they are going to do Oga’s. People will cancel most of these.

Keep trying. I just got a reservation for 11/7 at at 5:30 for 3 people . I waited on hold for about 45 min and they booked it. I tried on line for 4 1/2 hours no luck

I noticed the lack of souvenir mugs on the WDW menu. I truly hope it’s not exclusive to just DL as I was REALLY looking forward to getting the Yub Nub glass. I guess we’ll see what everyone’s experiences are when SWGE opens to the public. I don’t go until October, so I guess I’ll see how everyone’s experiences are through September

Keep trying! I am seeing reports of people making numerous reservations because they aren’t sure which day they are going to do Oga’s. People will cancel most of these.
Truth! I was too angry to go to bed so kept trying and we got a reservation for all 4 of us for lunch. I can now sleep - well after the adrenaline rush dissipates :crazy2:
pixiedust:to all others trying.

So annoyed that I didn't see this until just about an hour or so ago. Been trying to search and cannot find anything. EDIT: my wife woke up early this morning and got reservations for us!

Last edited:
Totally wish I had checked the boards yesterday. That will teach me a lesson. But, after much waiting and anxiety today I got an Oga's, a Savi's and a Droids. Overall, a good but stressful day!

So I know we're mostly talking ADRs in here right now, but...question for anyone who's done SWGE at DL and has an opinion on blue and/or green milk: how coconut-forward is the flavor? I'm not a big coconut fan in general; absolutely loathe coconut water but sometimes enjoy a hint of coconut when it's with other flavors. Just wondering if I should save the $8 for something I'm more certain to enjoy if it's very coconutty.

For anyone who got a reservation did you add the names of everyone in your party or just leave them blank? I know at DL they needed everyone but not sure here. I didn’t have time to enter all the info because I kept getting errors over and over at various stages of booking. I got through on the tenth try.

More times definitely just released. Had TP and MD alerts and my phone went off like crazy just now with times for all week on Thanksgiving week, multiple days, all times.
HTH.
Back to bed now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter