Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge News - Updated 2/28/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean isn’t that what the rumors board is about? Discussing the possible unknown?

Discussion, sure. It just seems like the last few posts have been more argumentative. Unnecessarily so.

Of course, if you just want to turn the "Rumors" portion of this sub-forum in to "Magic 8 Ball" then be my guest. ;)

Discussion, sure. It just seems like the last few posts have been more argumentative. Unnecessarily so.

Of course, if you just want to turn the "Rumors" portion of this sub-forum in to "Magic 8 Ball" then be my guest. ;)
I don’t think that’s what is happening. It’s a discussion on theoretical capacity which is a big concern. Disney doesn’t release official capacity numbers on anything so we can only estimate for ourselves.

I don’t think that’s what is happening. It’s a discussion on theoretical capacity which is a big concern. Disney doesn’t release official capacity numbers on anything so we can only estimate for ourselves.

Yes, I understand the latter. Again, the tone came across more as argumentative. I don't think we need to keep quoting each other, saying the same thing anymore.

Yes, I understand the latter. Again, the tone came across more as argumentative. I don't think we need to keep quoting each other, saying the same thing anymore.
I was actually asking how the op came up with the number for 2 reasons:
1) I thought I was missing something and was honestly looking for them or someone else to point out my error
2) the capacity of these rides is a big discussion considering how overwhelming crowds will be, and consequently how limited fp+ availability will be.

Wasn't trying to be argumentative, but i shall type softer in the future. ;)

It's not a problem with the delicacy of your finger touches on your keyboard. It's not like I'm sitting next to you in a cube farm and your keystrokes are agitating. Having said that, if your need to type softer is due to a sensory condition whereby you incur pain by typing any 'harder' than the 'softer' threshold you speak of, then by all means, type softer. ;)

It's not a problem with the delicacy of your finger touches on your keyboard. It's not like I'm sitting next to you in a cube farm and your keystrokes are agitating. Having said that, if your need to type softer is due to a sensory condition whereby you incur pain by typing any 'harder' than the 'softer' threshold you speak of, then by all means, type softer. ;)

To this I can only say, Touche. Lol

I was actually asking how the op came up with the number for 2 reasons:
1) I thought I was missing something and was honestly looking for them or someone else to point out my error
2) the capacity of these rides is a big discussion considering how overwhelming crowds will be, and consequently how limited fp+ availability will be.

I'm starting to think I'm either going to wait a year or be willing to pay some kind of upcharge. I don't know if we'll have the option to pay for early, or late, entry. I mean earlier or later then resort guests. Have to pay $$$ for some kind of VIP experience. Pay $$$ for a premium FP+++. Look at what Disney is doing. I can't see Disney leaving that much money on the table. If we're lucky it will be some kind of package including a meal, at least we'll have the illusion of some kind of value.

Opening for SWGE rumor/news from Martin

They are shooting for October, November is a safe bet, Mid December at the latest.
Who is Martin? I would love October opening! We have a trip planned December 10 to 17, 2019!!

Who is Martin? I would love October opening! We have a trip planned December 10 to 17, 2019!!
Martin Smith is a Disney historian of sorts. He makes incredible videos on Disney attractions. He is also a source of Disney news on wdwmagic.

If you know the right people, they can feed you info. Basically he has friends in the right places. I have an imagineer friend that tells me stuff all the time that he shouldn't.
Many of us have friends with info. Some info can be shared and some can’t. That’s just how it goes. Martin has gained several people from Disney as friends because of what he does.

Many of us have friends with info. Some info can be shared and some can’t. That’s just how it goes. Martin has gained several people from Disney as friends because of what he does.
Anything you would like to share :teeth:
Most of the time we like our friends so we want them to keep their jobs ;)

Yep basically I share what I can but when asked specifically not to, I won't (which is most of the time). Plus Martin clearly has better overall sources than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter