Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge News - Updated 2/28/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Star Wars land quick service isn’t like woodys lunch box. It’s not a very pleasant place to eat when it’s crowded.
There are two Star Wars QS locations. One will be smaller than the other (Cantina) but that one won’t have as many good options. Dock 7 will be like Satuli Canteen in a way.

Has anyone heard this rumor that they'll be charging FP's for SWGE? I can understand a ticket event, but charging for FP's seems a slippery slope (I know they charge for CL FP's, but that seems different to me)

https://www.azcentral.com/story/tra...N9BbbPz_pUZxUFLZkjMM13wDun51J76whkO69YC4iFo6M

WDWNT posted a story about that but personally I think they were making some logic leaps to get to there

I think there will be indirect ways to buy them (concierge extra FP, hard ticket events, etc) but still can’t see it where get to the point where one explicitly pays $X just to ride one specific ride

I get it, was just hoping for a quiet spot from all the madness in a table service restaurant.
We ate at 3 TS meals back in Sep 2017--only 1 was quiet which was Mama Melrose because no one had come in quite yet. 50s Prime Time was loudish even if you took out the antics it's just normal noise and Skipper's Canteen was quite loud too just how the sound bounced off the walls. So basically in a nutshell TS would not guarantee you a quiet spot from all the madness---many-a places on WDW are loud and chaotic due to their demand, design of the restaurant, the amount of people inside it at one time, etc.

They coulda put a Club 33 in here (Club 77) and sold out every spot for a quarter mill, easy. (oh god)

I like Satuli Canteen and have no love for Avatar - this stuff sounds wonderful. I love how they processed the carrots a little less to make 'em look alien.

Hoping Rex's music is as good as that weird 80s stuff they play on Alien Swirling Saucers. I really need the MP3s of that.

Maybe there will be a TS at the hotel that is close by enough.
I was thinking the same thing. Would be impossible to get a reservation for the first few years likely, though. I can see the hotel having a very immersive (and Expensive) TS and giving hotel guests priority for reservations, with park guests filling in the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter