Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Does disney hold your builds from Droid Depot and Savis or do you have to carry it for the rest of the day?

I noticed last year and still this year in some places, Target has droids and other toys and items from Galaxy Edge parks in store. I am sure most have talked about this already, but was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that?

I noticed last year and still this year in some places, Target has droids and other toys and items from Galaxy Edge parks in store. I am sure most have talked about this already, but was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that?

I actually just saw some droids at my new neighborhood Target yesterday. Nice if you have a Red Card but AP discount is better. I feel weird about it admittedly, since it makes it a little less special, but shutdown economics probably drove the choice.

When can you actually make reservations to Savis? I know dining is 60 days at 6:00am. What time is Savis? And do any stops usually open up after 60 days?

Thanks

When can you actually make reservations to Savis? I know dining is 60 days at 6:00am. What time is Savis? And do any stops usually open up after 60 days?

Thanks
I believe Savi's is 60 days before check in, at midnight. Spots do sometimes open up later when people cancel. Always good to check often and you may be able to snag something closer to the trip.

Does any have advise on the best time of the day to build our Droids? We want to be able to see them interact in Galaxy's Edge but also considering we'll have to carry them around all day. I don't plan to purchase the droid specific carrying bag and not sure they will fit inside our regular sling bags we use at the park. All that being said, what time would you recommend building them?

ETA: this will be our first time in Galaxy's Edge and our HS day is the first park day of our trip.

I believe Savi's is 60 days before check in, at midnight. Spots do sometimes open up later when people cancel. Always good to check often and you may be able to snag something closer to the trip.

Yup I tested it last night and it was midnight. Within 45 seconds, everything sold out

Is this for building a light saber only or also for building a Droid?

Lightsaber only. I didn't check the droid. Ironically, I checked again today for the following day which is July 4th, and they had some times open for at least a few hours after midnight. As of this morning, they even had a night time slot open

Is this for building a light saber only or also for building a Droid?
Only the lightsaber sells out that quickly. You can make the Droid Depot reservations at the same time, but they remain available much, much longer than the Savi's reservations.

For example, I just checked on doing an additional reservation for June 1, and there are quite a few slots left at various times during the day, and that is 4 weeks out.

So do not feel like you have to get up at midnight to make a Droid Depot reservation - but probably should not wait until the last minute either.

Does anyone know if you can book the Savi experience once your 60 +9/10-day window opens, or only 60 days from the date you actually want

Does anyone know if you can book the Savi experience once your 60 +9/10-day window opens, or only 60 days from the date you actually want
When we made ours a little under 60 days ago, since we are arriving on Sunday, I was able to get the Savi reservations for all 60+10 days (we are there for 10 days) and I was able to book them at midnight. I then booked the ADR’s at 6 am.

When we made ours a little under 60 days ago, since we are arriving on Sunday, I was able to get the Savi reservations for all 60+10 days (we are there for 10 days) and I was able to book them at midnight. I then booked the ADR’s at 6 am.

What happens if your rise of the resistance boarding group ends up landing the same time as the savi??

What happens if your rise of the resistance boarding group ends up landing the same time as the savi??
You have an hour window for your boarding group, so my suggestion would be go to Savi's and then head to the ride after. Since Savi's has a very limited number of people that are allowed in for each session, I think missing your time there would be a much bigger issue than missing your time at RotR.

This question comes up a lot with dining reservations and the boarding group. The general answer has been that the cast members at RotR are very accommodating to people that show up late for their boarding group if they have a receipt showing they were busy with an ADR. I suspect the same would be true for Savi's as well.

[/QUOTE
I dont know what your plans are but you can make them at night for after park official close if you want. HS is closed at 8pm when we are there, but they had Savi ressies up until 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter