Star Wars Land compared to Pandora?

While not identical copies, the attractions are to have similar capacities between California and Florida. I'll be anxious to see how the wait times compare on given days like national holidays.

If it is truly the draw they think it is, you have twice as many opportunities to see star wars land compared to Pandora.

There is room for expansion in Florida, but California no so much.

I bet we see an expansion announcement within a year of opening....barring an unforeseen economic downturn.

If both parks can support long lines for a year plus, I think it's a pretty safe bet, that they can expand florida's area and make a buck while doing it.

I still feel like Star Wars Land will be an extra cost on top of the days ticket. In my mind, that is the only way Disney will be able to control crowds going into there. I don't know what the limit would and/or could be.

I know this would be a very unpopular option, but people spend $70 to have breakfast, ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Winnie The Pooh, and Peter Pan for only a little over an hour of exclusive access. The Early Morning Magic event does have an extra hour after the park opens for you to get breakfast.

If people spend that kind of money for an hour, imagine how much Disney could charge for people to go into what will arguably be the most popular land ever built. Also, if they didn't do the hard ticket thing, I'm sure they will do an event like you said that could get you in before the park opens with exclusive access.

I highly doubt there will be an additional cost for the land, but I think they will find way of up-chagrining, for example an up-charge that get you in before or after park hours, or even an upcharge that guarantees you access during the day even if the land is close for capacity.

I'm sure it's not in the cards, but I could see a hard ticket that, for an upcharge, let you enter directly into Star Wars. Hard ticket people get priority for X part of the day, then the gate from the main park opens.

I think we'll see a more consistent disney "after hours" product. Giving AK night time stuff, all the other parks have decent night time attractions.
I think a after hours ticket for Hollywood studios might be a pretty good source of extra revenue depending on the expense to keep the lights on. Confine it to the 2 new lands, reduced numbers allow for more people to hit the attractions. I'm betting the current after hours program is just a data mining experiment to see just how well it can be supported at it's minimum to make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter