Star Wars Weekend Tips 2012

Ricky from ITM has received his and they got it picture perfect (no pun intended)! Im hoping they do it again next year so I can get frozen.

Yes! The borders are great!

I'm not getting any bonus pictures showing on my account though, except for Buzz and Woody pics. I was hoping for some SWW bonus pics! Has anyone else checked theirs?
I can't speak for 2012 but year I did SWW I had bonus pictures from my SWW photopass. I had the big walking thingie in line to park, I want to saw fab 4 star wars outfits, a charcter( chewie i think) riding parking tram. I'd be happy to dig out my CD and post pictures for you.

I can't speak for 2012 but year I did SWW I had bonus pictures from my SWW photopass. I had the big walking thingie in line to park, I want to saw fab 4 star wars outfits, a charcter( chewie i think) riding parking tram. I'd be happy to dig out my CD and post pictures for you.

I'd love to see them!

Oh an AT-AT!

We didn't get any bonus pictures except from the Buzz and Woody M&G, and that includes not getting any bonus pics for the princesses M&G at MK and Mickey and Minnie M&G at the MK. I thought that odd, but we have them on past CDs anyway.

I'd love to see them!

Oh an AT-AT!

We didn't get any bonus pictures except from the Buzz and Woody M&G, and that includes not getting any bonus pics for the princesses M&G at MK and Mickey and Minnie M&G at the MK. I thought that odd, but we have them on past CDs anyway.
I will work on getting them up for you, I got bonus pics from Mickey m+g this May, that CD is scheduled to be here monday.

Here are bonus ones from 2010 SWW.
Photo0014.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0016.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

Photo0011.jpg

Checked my Freeze Me status today and found it updated... "Cargo Ready to be Shipped Out"

Also a note has been added: "Alert: We apologize for the delay in shipping. All packages are scheduled to ship out by the end of next week."

So good news I guess. But I have to say the status note seems late and ill concieved. No date on it so "end of next week" could still be two weeks from next week.

As I was leaving for work this morning I noticed a box at my front door. My carbon freeze me had arrived, but not my son's. We had them done at the same time. At first I was thinking that his would be the smaller child's version so maybe it would be made later. Then I checked the receipt and his receipt says "adult."

When I first looked at mine, I thought that isn't even me. But it was 5:00 am and I wasn't fully awake. Then I thought well maybe it is like hearing a recording of your voice. You know how you never think it is you that you are hearing. My wife thinks it looks like me, my son thinks it looks nothing like me.

I will hold judgement until my son's arrives and I see how his looks.

I just wanted to add, it freeze me date was June 1st.

That is my CFM update!

DH's arrived yesterday. DS's arrived the day before yesterday. It was eery looking into my son's face. Now, DS's hair is close cropped and I at first thought they sent me the wrong person. But then DH's CFM arrived and the hair is also the same. DH shaves his head, so the hair and body must be Han Solo's and the face is what's different.

The only other difference is the height. You can tell the body was sized to fit the head.

We are not going until next year but I am a tad confused on a couple things.

By celeb autographs you mean the actual person right? If so that is not a big deal to us.

You can do meet and greet with just the characters right? That is what my kids will be most interested in.

This will be our first SWW and the kids are super duper excited.

We are not going until next year but I am a tad confused on a couple things.

1. By celeb autographs you mean the actual person right? If so that is not a big deal to us.

2. You can do meet and greet with just the characters right? That is what my kids will be most interested in.

This will be our first SWW and the kids are super duper excited.

1. Yes.

2. Yes, same here. Typical characters available include Vader, Maul, R2D2, C3PO, Luke, Leia, Boba, Jango, Chewie, Amidala, and various roaming characters including Stormtroopers, Jawas, Tuskan Raiders, and a small selection of Jedi. Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie, Stormtrooper Donald, and Darth Goofy also appear.

Just know that the lines are long. And it seems that you can ride the rides or get your pictures. We were not prepared for that this year. 2013 I am headed back with just my DD(19) so we can get her pictures done.

Sharon

I am back from Celebration VI. What an amazing time! It far exceeded my expectations. There are many things that Disney could glean from C6 for SWW.

Having everything in the airconditioning made a HUGE difference when waiting for long periods of time.

The crafts they had in the family room would be a great for SWW. Not sure if the Jawa customizing is something that could be done or not because of the time it took to make, paint and glue them, but making lightsabers, droids, and star ships out of recycled products was a great idea!

I think that Disney should add a show to their SWW venue. They really should consider inviting the group that put on Star Wars in 60 minutes. It was the most hysterical Star Wars parrody I have ever seen. It was one of the highlights of C6 for our entire family.

Just left Tatoone Traders. They kept their word on the build a droids and gave us Mickey ears for the droids we built during SWW at no charge. Our droids are now complete! Nice! Thank you!

Just left Tatoone Traders. They kept their word on the build a droids and gave us Mickey ears for the droids we built during SWW at no charge. Our droids are now complete! Nice! Thank you!

This is exciting news! Did you bring the droid you made at SWW? Did you need a receipt or anything? Thanks for sharing!

TrixieLouMagoo said:
This is exciting news! Did you bring the droid you made at SWW? Did you need a receipt or anything? Thanks for sharing!

I brought my receipt but forgot to take it along with me. The cast member was super nice and asked if we wanted the Mickey ears or the hat. I said the ears Nd then he asked what colors. I said green, black, and orange. He went in the back then came out and sort of slipped them to me. He actually gave of four sets of Mickey ears! They are pretty cool!

Gah, I went to CVI and didn't know anything about that :( I didn't make it to the family room either... ahhhhh, well, next time I need to do more research. On the survey they sent, they ask where you would like CVII to be held and I put down Celebration again ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter