Starbucks prices

dan40

Mouseketeer
I'm not a Starbucks fan, but I've been asked to find out if the prices at Starbucks in the World are the same as their prices in the outside world, or are they escalated because you're a captive audience?

Thanks.

Probably depends where in the outside world you are. ;) What I pay in NYC isn't the same as what I pay when I travel in middle America.

Don't remember what the prices were but if you have a dining plan any drink any size can be used as a snack credit

I'm not a Starbucks fan, but I've been asked to find out if the prices at Starbucks in the World are the same as their prices in the outside world, or are they escalated because you're a captive audience?

Thanks.

You can actually save money on your vacation getting your cup of normal coffee from starbucks instead of disney. the other drinks, your kind of screwed.

note: they can't take points for drinks but you can get points for drinks so get the extra points for paying more and it sometimes washes with free drinks you can get when you get home.

note: they can't take points for drinks but you can get points for drinks so get the extra points for paying more and it sometimes washes with free drinks you can get when you get home.
You can redeem rewards at the Starbucks locations at Disney Springs (FL) and Downtown Disney (CA) since they are Starbucks owned & operated.

It looks like my venti chai tea latte is 6 cents more at WDW. I can live with that.

If the prices aren't the exact same, the prices within Disney are only up very slightly..like pp stated, only about 10 cents or less.

Stopping at Starbucks is one of the cheaper routes

Thanks all for your quick replies! I'm curious about the point system. We don't have a Starbucks point system here in Canada, to my knowledge. If I pay using my Starbucks card (or using Apple Pay) how would I be able to redeem these points if they're added to my Canadian card? Would I have to rack up hundreds of points just to get a latte?

Ah, I see that on Starbucks.ca, they talk about a "Star" system. The more stars you accumulate, the more free stuff you can get. It's 2 stars per $1 spent. See how often I get to a Starbucks? :)

Thanks all for your quick replies! I'm curious about the point system. We don't have a Starbucks point system here in Canada, to my knowledge. If I pay using my Starbucks card (or using Apple Pay) how would I be able to redeem these points if they're added to my Canadian card? Would I have to rack up hundreds of points just to get a latte?
No idea if Canada has one... look on your local Starbucks site search Starbucks rewards... The best I can say unless you are planning on spending a whole lot at Starbucks as in at least 50-60 on your vacation you will not benefit from the program. They do have ways to earn points faster but the most recent program is based on how much you spend and would only be able to be redeemed at DS Starbucks by the boat dock.

The iced coffee at the MK Starbucks is cheaper than getting an iced coffee around the corner at the Cheshire Cat stand (someone will correct the name - the one by the Tea Cups). This is why we tend to hit up Starbucks often at the parks. As previous posters have mentioned, it is cheaper than Disney coffee.

Does anyone know if you can you use a Starbuck's gift card at Disney?
Yes. You can also pay using the Starbucks mobile app.

You will earn stars at all Disney Starbucks locations. You can redeem rewards (if you have any) only at the Disney Springs (FL) and Downtown Disney (CA) locations.

Yes. You can also pay using the Starbucks mobile app.

You will earn stars at all Disney Starbucks locations. You can redeem rewards (if you have any) only at the Disney Springs (FL) and Downtown Disney (CA) locations.
Thanks so much! We are going to be in The World in 13 days for a last minute "See Wishes one last time" trip and my DD has a ton of Starbuck's gift cards!

Ah, I see that on Starbucks.ca, they talk about a "Star" system. The more stars you accumulate, the more free stuff you can get. It's 2 stars per $1 spent. See how often I get to a Starbucks? :)

It's the same system as in the US.

Thanks so much! We are going to be in The World in 13 days for a last minute "See Wishes one last time" trip and my DD has a ton of Starbuck's gift cards!
You can add those gift cards to your account on the Starbucks app, and then you'd earn stars for your purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter