Starbucks Tumbler

MAF

DIS Veteran
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy the new Disney Starbucks tumbler for iced drinks? I want to get it for my husband's birthday which is Feb. 9th. Any help would be awesome!

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy the new Disney Starbucks tumbler for iced drinks? I want to get it for my husband's birthday which is Feb. 9th. Any help would be awesome!

I’m thinking the Main Street Bakery is your best shot.

You will be able to find the Disney Starbucks ice drink tumbler at any of the Starbucks on Disney property.

**of course in the rare occurrence, if they don't sell out that day :)

If you aren't going to be in parks, then you would need to look at eBay, or some of the WDW personal shopping services. Merchandise Services won't be able to sell you anything from Starbucks.

If you're talking about the double-wall ceramic one, please take care packing it if you find one. Of the many glass items I brought home from Hawaii, the only thing that broke was my tumbler :(

Yes I meant buying it from a service where they would pick it up at the park and ship it to me. I seem to recall that Josh's significant other from easywdw used to do something like that, but I don't know how I would contact.

Edited to add, I found the email but it is no longer in service. Amazon and ebay are selling them for double the cost! Anyone know of a personal shopper type person who doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter