StarWars - I’m over it

The magic of Star Wars then Empire and Return of the Jedi will never be matched. The generation today has seen all of this before, it's not new like Star Wars was back in 1977. When they release the next trilogy they were marginal, Episode 1 was damn near awful, but even at the time it was cool since they were brining back Star Wars.. that was cool.. right? I felt the same about the Force Awakens it was neat to see it come back but really the story was a rehash we'd seen before. I've seen the last Jedi twice now and enjoyed it both times. Will go see the next one and the new Han Solo? yes, but I'm in no rush to go opening night anymore. Star Wars has become like Law & Order, its everywhere it's not longer unique like it used to be.
I also hear the Disney company isn't holding out too much hope for Solo. Apparently it has been fraught (sp) with problems including a main character with no acting experience who needed an acting coach on the set!

I also hear the Disney company isn't holding out too much hope for Solo. Apparently it has been fraught (sp) with problems including a main character with no acting experience who needed an acting coach on the set!
Ugh! I am hoping that Ron Howard can bring his magic to the set and make it a good move. Of the new Star Wars movies I think I enjoyed Rogue One the most.

The magic of Star Wars then Empire and Return of the Jedi will never be matched.
And what's insane is that the guy who created the series wasn't able to match his original success with the follow-up films. I mean, if the original guy himself can't even come close... ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter