STEAKHOUSE 71!!

Any idea if the DVC or AP discount will be offered here??
I snagged dinner here on our arrival day and I cannot wait. Our second night will be dinner at Topolino’s so we will be able to compare the filets almost side by side 🤣.

My dining window opened this morning, but I'm not able to make a reservation here for December. Are they not going out that far?

My dining window opened this morning, but I'm not able to make a reservation here for December. Are they not going out that far?

Regular reservations are 60 days out, so only through November 29th as of today. If you are a resort guest arriving November 29th, you should be able to book for the 10 days after your arrival, so into the first part of December.

They are but it just seems to be a tough one to get being brand new. I saw a couple times for our upcoming visit when I looked but they were too late for us.

Regular reservations are 60 days out, so only through November 29th as of today. If you are a resort guest arriving November 29th, you should be able to book for the 10 days after your arrival, so into the first part of December.

It's got to be a glitch then. The window comes up with available dates, but it won't continue to the search page to tell me that there aren't reservations available.

I'll try again later on.

They are but it just seems to be a tough one to get being brand new. I saw a couple times for our upcoming visit when I looked but they were too late for us.

Getting this message, not a none available message:

There are no schedules available for the date selected.

It's got to be a glitch then. The window comes up with available dates, but it won't continue to the search page to tell me that there aren't reservations available.

I'll try again later on.

The ADR system has been terrible for me this trip - lots of glitches and technical errors! Good luck!

The ADR system has been terrible for me this trip - lots of glitches and technical errors! Good luck!

I lucked out this morning, it pretty much worked for everything other than Steakhouse 71, so I'm not going to complain as I've heard some horror stories recently.

I lucked out this morning, it pretty much worked for everything other than Steakhouse 71, so I'm not going to complain as I've heard some horror stories recently.

Nice! I couldn't book anything at my 60 day window because of issues. And that was using the app, two different browsers on my phone, and then my desktop! I've got a couple now that are good and think I'll try the lounge at SH71 since I can't find a time that works well for me. I'm traveling solo so hopefully I don't have any issues getting into the lounge!

Nice! I couldn't book anything at my 60 day window because of issues. And that was using the app, two different browsers on my phone, and then my desktop! I've got a couple now that are good and think I'll try the lounge at SH71 since I can't find a time that works well for me. I'm traveling solo so hopefully I don't have any issues getting into the lounge!

I never have very good luck on the app, so I used the laptop. Guess the Disney IT gods liked me this morning, LOL!

I hate the new decor in that restaurant space. Bleh! And the new Contemporary Resort check in desk area is ugly as heck.

Getting this message, not a none available message:

There are no schedules available for the date selected.
I was getting that message this morning too. It's my 60 day window and I could see times for Steakhouse 71 available through Nov 30th, but Dec 1st onward was saying no schedule. The small text recommending reserving dining at 60 days out felt very mocking in that moment, haha. But considering there was still plenty of availability for the dates with a schedule available, I'm hopeful that if those of us with December trips check again in a few days we'll all be able to get what we want.

I was getting that message this morning too. It's my 60 day window and I could see times for Steakhouse 71 available through Nov 30th, but Dec 1st onward was saying no schedule. The small text recommending reserving dining at 60 days out felt very mocking in that moment, haha. But considering there was still plenty of availability for the dates with a schedule available, I'm hopeful that if those of us with December trips check again in a few days we'll all be able to get what we want.

Yep, I'm assuming it will ultimately open up. My goal for December is to try at least a couple of restaurants I've never eaten at before, I always fall back to my favorites and I feel I may be missing some good ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter