STEAKHOUSE 71!!

The pork chop was not on the lunch menu.
Up and getting ready to head over there for breakfast! Can’t wait to try Walt’s hash.
Thank you - that's what I was afraid of...that it was a special lunch menu for the preview.

Needs something more on the walls. The walls are so white and seem even more so with such bright lighting.

The hash looks like a small portion.

Anyone have the grits? That's the only reason we made a breakfast reservation, I need my grits!

Please post your dinner pics! I've seen the ones on the website but I want to see what they also look like in real life showing portion sizes. THANKS!

Has anyone been able to make reservations for December? I keep getting- no schedule available for this date.

I'm wondering this as well. I tried to book for Dec 9 this morning and it appears that nothing is loaded for Dec at all. It won't even let you check for availability. So frustrating!

Any reviews on dinner? I tried looking in reviews page but most reviews there are months and even years old

Any reviews on dinner? I tried looking in reviews page but most reviews there are months and even years old
We ate there on Oct 2. I thought it was very good. The manager, Nick, seemed on top of things and was checking up on people to make sure you were happy.

Specialty cocktails were uniquely flavored so definitely read through that menu carefully. One cocktail is described as 'citrus grove cocktail' but main ingredient was campari. Person who ordered was suprised because they were not familiar with campari. One bourbon drink served was an extremely small portion and we did question it upon arrival. Manager sent another drink without any prompting and in restrospect, the cocktail served was the right size: it was pure alcohol.

The steaks were all good and cooked properly- we got the tenderloin medallions, NY strip, filet, and sirloin. The portions were maybe smaller sizewise, than a typical steakhouse, but fine for the price. Sides were also good, we had mushrooms, mashed, asparagus and au gratin potatoes. Bacon and eggs app, onion rings, good, onion soup was excellent.

Did not have dessert.

Overall a solid meal at a decent pricepoint with very good service. There may be a wait for your table upon arrival so be prepared for that. The are new so still working things out but we had no complaints.

We ate there on Oct 2. I thought it was very good. The manager, Nick, seemed on top of things and was checking up on people to make sure you were happy.

Specialty cocktails were uniquely flavored so definitely read through that menu carefully. One cocktail is described as 'citrus grove cocktail' but main ingredient was campari. Person who ordered was suprised because they were not familiar with campari. One bourbon drink served was an extremely small portion and we did question it upon arrival. Manager sent another drink without any prompting and in restrospect, the cocktail served was the right size: it was pure alcohol.

The steaks were all good and cooked properly- we got the tenderloin medallions, NY strip, filet, and sirloin. The portions were maybe smaller sizewise, than a typical steakhouse, but fine for the price. Sides were also good, we had mushrooms, mashed, asparagus and au gratin potatoes. Bacon and eggs app, onion rings, good, onion soup was excellent.

Did not have dessert.

Overall a solid meal at a decent pricepoint with very good service. There may be a wait for your table upon arrival so be prepared for that. The are new so still working things out but we had no complaints.
Thank you! I’m adding it to my ADR list for next week and will cross my fingers!

I contacted Disney this morning as I was trying for Dec 2 or 3 , she said she could see the dates but told me all times are already full. I am not sure if that is correct or not but I have been told that twice now.

I contacted Disney this morning as I was trying for Dec 2 or 3 , she said she could see the dates but told me all times are already full. I am not sure if that is correct or not but I have been told that twice now.

I really hope that's not the case. I've also been trying for Dec 1 as soon as my ADR window opened up. The website gives a message that "There are no schedules available for the date selected." But on the app, it just looks like there is no availability (that message from the website does not display). This is the same behavior that occurred a few weeks ago with Cali Grill before they released their 50th anniversary reservation details, then as soon as Disney opened that up, everything worked. That's why I'm hopeful that suddenly one day Steakhouse 71 will suddenly have time slots, but it'd sure be nice if they'd communicate something.

If you were there for lunch today, do you remember if the pork chop might have been on the menu? It hasn't been on any of the official ones online, but it was on for lunch when they did the preview. Didn't know if it was just for that day or not.

The pork chop is dinner only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter