Still have some (297) remaining points to rent $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to stay in a (first and only choice) 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club Resort (206 points) between Feb 22 - 26, 2012. 2 Adults 2 teens 2 kids. Dining Plan and Magical Express. Thx! bbyblues@optonline.net

Hello! My name is Bridget and I am planning my first Disney vacation with my family. I am looking to rent 127 points@ $10 each. We would like to stay at the Wilderness Lodge Villas (Studio) from March 23, 2012 through March 30 2012. Please let me know if you can help us with this.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bridget

Looking to stay at BCV or BWV studio checking in November 16, check out November 20 for 2 adults or November 30, checkout December 4.

Thanks

Looking for 2 value studios at AKV for one night, March 30, 2012 (30 points)
6 people
Studio one: 2 adults 1 child age 9
Studio Two: 1 adult 2 children ages 4 and 9
I have rented before
Magical express needed
Thanks!

I am looking for a 5 day/4 night stay on 12/18/2011-12/22/2011 for a family of 4 ( 2 adults and 2 children - 9yrs & 3yrs old. Prefer AKL but let me know what is available.

We are looking for enough points to get a 2 bedroom villa and a deluxe studio in BLT. This is my first time using a rental points system. I think we will probably need about 280 points. Can you assist in making this reservation?

We are looking to book 2 studio rooms at AKV from 6/10/12-6/15/12. We would need 130 pts. Please let us know if you can help. Thanks!

~~Nikki:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter