Still have some (297) remaining points to rent $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for standard studio 12/11-12/17/11
BLT, BWV, SSR, BCV :)

I am interested in a studio at Boardwalk good view, AKL savannah view, or beach club good view. 12/7-12/13. Is there any availability?

Thanks for checking!

Lisa

I was needing a studio for Oct 14th and 15th, 2011-would you have any available here? Thanks< kathy

We're looking for a 2 BR at OKW checking in Jan 6 and departing Jan 8. Please let me know. Thanks!

Want OKW 1Bdrm 11/3 -11/9
150 pts
Have rented many times from this board
and had very great luck
Thanks
Lynda

Looking for 120 points for Wildneress Lodge Feb. 2 - 5 for 2 studio villas. Let me know if this is something you can help with.

Thank you.

Looking for 120 points for Wildneress Lodge Feb. 2 - 5 for 2 studio villas. Let me know if this is something you can help with.

Thank you.

I'm looking for Oct 15-22 Studio Value or Std at AKV, BWV, BLT, BCV, or VWL. (In that order) I know it's kind of last minute and they are probably all booked up, but I thought I might check.

Do you still have points to rent? I know this is short time, but we would like to have a 3 bedroom villa for September 24th- October 1, 2011. We need a villa that will sleep 6 adults and 3 children (ages 6, 6 & 2). Sarasota Springs and Animal Kingdom have the size villa, but may be full.

texasdutch

Hi! I am looking to rent between 50-75 points from 9/19/2011-9/24/2011. Two adults and one child age 2 yrs so a studio any view is fine. I would prefer the Beach Club or Boardwalk. Last choice is Animal Kingdom. I appreciate your help! I am new at renting.

Thanks,
Steph

If you have any points left I am looking to rent pts from December 3rd through december 10th Our choices are AKV, OKW, SSR we are looking for studios .

Let me know if you can help :) Thanks

Me: Colleen
DH: Jim
DD: Devon(16)
DS: Brandon(12)

Arriving on 12/3 and departing on 12/10 /2011

Value Studio or Standard studio

colleen.shaw@yahoo.com

Yes I would be interested in 28 points to use at one of the dvc resorts in Orlando, maybe old key west or whatever is available this would be for Oct 14th and 15 th of 2011 for a studio-thanks, Kathy
We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!

Hi there we are looking for one night at the Disney
Aulani on Dec 3. We need a villa that sleeps 5 and I think
It is about 37 points. New at this so please forgive me if I am way off.
Please let me know. Thanks...Angela

I am looking for 48 points, at Boardwalk studio in Oct. of this year. Please let me know.

Hi,

Looking to rent points for Thurs 9/15 (check in)-Tues 9/20 (check out) any of the following:

AKV Value, Standard, Savannah
or
BLT Standard or Lake

5 person 1 bed or 2 bed.

We're open to other locations depending on availability, max ~199 points, next would be Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge

Love paypal. This is our first family trip, so excited about getting in a villa through a VCB member.

Thanks.

Hello we are looking to rent points for a studio room at the Grand Californian Villas. There will be 4 of us and our need dates are 30 Sept - 4 Oct 2011. Please let me know thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter