• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still have some (297) remaining points to rent $10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
needed 23 points for Feb 4 and 5 2012
Have paypal
Need akv for 4 2 adults 2 Children 1 baby
Thanks

Are these points still available? We are looking to rent in March 2012.

I am interested in a 2 bedroom just about anywhere for 1/2/2012 to 1/8/2012. Preferably Bay Lake Towers but will take anything.

Tammy

Hello. New to renting DVC points but trying to take my wife and I away for a vacation in early Sept (arrive the 5th, depart the 10th). Certainly would like Bay Lake Tower Studio but also open to Animal Kingdom regular studio or even Saratoga studio. More about the cost and what is available given how soon this is. Also would want to add the Disney Dining Plan (the one with one table service, one quick service and one snack per person per night -appears to be free right now as part of a promo).

Are you willing to let me know what is available over those dates and the points needed? Also, the cost (if any) of the dining plan?

Thank you so much and really hoping to hear from you. :)

Looking for 5 nights at BLT 8/28/11-9/2/11. Standard view studio. I think the points needed are 82. Can you help me?
Larry Humbert

Hello Mom2princessesLinSy,

If you have any points left I would be interesteded in BLT or VWL for 11/6-8/2011.
2 adults and 1 child. Paypal is possible. Please let me know. Thank you!

Gogooso

I am interested in 38 points for BWV's for September 30th-October 3rd 2011.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Craig

Hi. We are planning DW trip Feb 14-20th, 2012. I am fairly new to the board. Wll try to do my best. Choices 1) SSR preffered view, obr 2) BCV obr preffered view 3)BWV obr preferred view. As i understand points range from 204-228 depending on the resort weve looked at.

Would you provide 2 references from previous renters prior to arranging payment through paypal?

Do you have points available for the Bay Lake Tower during the first couple of weekends of November? I would prefer a Thursday check-in and a Monday check-out. Thanks!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the beach club villas for Feb 22 - 26, 2012. I have a paypal account but have not rented before. I was told by my father-n-law about this website. He uses it all the time. I need 206 pts.

Hi! I am looking for 145 points for BCV One Bedroom for 10/2/11-10/7/11. Do you have any left? If not available, I am willing to do any villa one or two bedroom, prefer BCV, AKV or BLT. We have 2 adults, 3 kids (8,5,1). I have paypal account if that helps. Can you help?

I'm looking for a pair of studios, any resort. It's Nov. 10-13. Preferred is BLT but any is fine.

I just wanted to give additional information. I need a studio at BLT check in 11/3 and check out 11/6. I believe it requires 53 points. Can you assist? Thanks!!

2 adults, 2 (17 yr) old aliens, that know everything
October 13th through 18th
AKV
OKW
BWV
Please private message me

We're travelling through Orlando. Can you check availability for a grand villa @ OKW for 1 night check-in on Sunday, 8/14? Calculator shows 63 pts.

We have rented to one family, hope they have a great trip over Easter!:flower3:

We do still have points left we can rent. If we don't, we will use them for our NY Cruise. But if anyone else wants us to look into any points, we have up to 297 that we can rent out.

We cannot transfer these, as some are banked points. Sorry!

We prefer Paypal, as we feel it is safest for all parties involved.

Please know, that we have called for MANY people requesting points over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is little to no space left for consectutive nights over the holidays. People do cancel, but the options are sparse at this point.

Also, October weekends are pretty full right now, as there is much desire for DVC places for The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP...

It doesn't hurt to ask, please let me know if there is anything we can do!
Interested in renting points for the first time. My resort of choice is AKL Savannah view. I believe it would be 88 points Dec 1-7. I am also interested in purchasing food plan if possible. i would be happy in any available room inthe AKL, Boardwalk, Beach Club. If there is a possibility please let me know! Thank you so much. I need the room for 2 adults and 2 children one child is under 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter