Stimulus check question-2019 college grad

Slightly different situation, but DD graduated August 2018 and we claimed her as a dependent that year. We have not filed our 2019 taxes. She has, and has indicated she is not a dependent. She received her $1,200 (pending) today.

We filed with dd19 and ds21 as dependents, dd23 was not. Dd17 and ds17 as dependents, I think dd23 is the only one who will receive a check.

Slightly different situation, but DD graduated August 2018 and we claimed her as a dependent that year. We have not filed our 2019 taxes. She has, and has indicated she is not a dependent. She received her $1,200 (pending) today.

My son is in the same situation and was hoping he would get the check. That is great to hear!

I have a 17 year old daughter. We assumed she would get nothing, and we won't get $500 because she is a dependent. What constitutes a full-time student? My daughter is homeschooled but takes classes at a community college for dual enrollment. She is not a full-time college student.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter