Stop me screaming!!

Angeluk

....polishing up my halo!
Its taking ages just to submit a reply to anything at the moment, then it sticks and when I click on it again it tells me I can't reply for 60 seconds...Ggrrrrrrrrrrr:(

Deep breaths, deep breaths. That's it, think nice calming thoughts....

Feeling better now? :)

I know, it is a bit annoying. It seems though, sometimes when you get the "60 seconds" message, that your post has gone through. If you keep trying to post after that you seem to get two posts appear.

I can't because I'm screaming too :(

Are you getting these messages "The server is too busy. Please try again later"

or when I am trying to reply to a post something about waiting for 60 seconds until I can post again.

I have a horrible feeling it aint gonna get any better either.

...all together now Wendy! Aaaaaarghhhhhhh!! (not too loud I hope)

I gave up last night trying to reply to a thread.As it was a 'goodbye' post I really wanted it to go on.

It was OK today as its my day off so I could go on in the daytime,and I suppose if we're on before the US gets online its not too slow. But at night its quite disheartening.

...........Karen.........

Have you tried pressing submit then when its 2 thirds across click again
seems to work some times
I keep getting 5 or more replies to the threads in my in email in box

yes, tried that Anita, thats when I then keep getting the message about not replying twice in 60 seconds:(

I drafted a reply to another thread and pressed the submit button. Ages later the "newreply" page timed out.

Rather than re - submit, I pressed the "preview reply" button. This connected fairly quickly and I scrolled down to the other messages on the thread. There was my reply.

Hope this helps if you get worried about losing your post and embarrassed about posting twice.

Very loud ARRRRRRRGHS!!!!!

How have you got on with editing? I was bashing the reply button so many times that I gave up in the end!

I;ve resorted to having 2 windows open, then I check in the 2nd window if the message has posted yet, and when it has I close the 1st one - It seems that it posts the message pretty quickly but then hangs about beforeit tells you that it has done it.

Bev

Arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!! from me too :(

Astrid x

Double AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Seems quite quick at the moment - but then it is 7am and everyone else is asleep, including the US (still 312 US users though - what are they doing at 2.15am??)

I suppose all the UK DIS getting up at 6 in the morning is'nt really the answer but i'd be happy to oblige with alarm calls if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter