"Stop Your Snorin', Let's Get To Soarin'!" A Thanksgiving TR! New 10/19- X3!

Um no! Now I need to go to Target! I'll be stopping there tomorrow after work! haha It's so bad. I seriously have every color cardigan they sell.

I'm not a big fan of AK either. It's my sisters favorite, but its just meh for me.

It's really dangerous when I go there to get groceries because I'm always tempted to buy everything I pass on my way to the back of the store where the groceries are located, but it's cheaper than Publix and Walmart is disgusting.

I've never looked at the cardigans there but now I need to. Sounds like they would be great to layer with a tank for school.

I never liked it too much, but I really fell in love with it this trip. I usually do it after the morning park and stay until closing. The crowds are so low then.

It's really dangerous when I go there to get groceries because I'm always tempted to buy everything I pass on my way to the back of the store where the groceries are located, but it's cheaper than Publix and Walmart is disgusting.

I've never looked at the cardigans there but now I need to. Sounds like they would be great to layer with a tank for school.

I never liked it too much, but I really fell in love with it this trip. I usually do it after the morning park and stay until closing. The crowds are so low then.

Stopped in Target lastnight and found the Ariel tank...super cute! I went in for ice cream and left with 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of flats and flip flops! haha You definitely have to try their cardigans. They usually put them on sale for like $15. I wear them to work like every day!

We always go to AK in the morning. I really want to go in the afternoon though. I follow along Josh's blog and his pics are always amazing and it looks so empty!

Stopped in Target lastnight and found the Ariel tank...super cute! I went in for ice cream and left with 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of flats and flip flops! haha You definitely have to try their cardigans. They usually put them on sale for like $15. I wear them to work like every day!

We always go to AK in the morning. I really want to go in the afternoon though. I follow along Josh's blog and his pics are always amazing and it looks so empty!
Target is dangerous like that. Have you ever realized how you have to pass every product ever invented just to get to the groceries.
Their shorts are super cute this season, but I didn't get any because I'm a shorts hoarder. I have around 15 pairs. It's really bad.
Did you see the Hakuna Matada tank? It is the cutest thing EVER but of course mine only had like XX large. I need to go Target hopping to find it.
I'll try the cardigans next time I go.

I follow Josh's blog, too. I love it. I've learned so much from him.

After the parade, Dad and Amy went on Everest. Mom and I had some time to kill before the 5:00 Nemo, so we went exploring.

What nightmares are might of.

Look away.

Moving on to something a little more tame.

There was no line for Everest, so Dad and Amy finished in time to join us for Nemo.
I hadn't seen this since like 2008. I needed to be reunited.

It was better than I could have ever imagined. I loved every second of it and can't wait to see it again. Oh, and "Go With the Flow" is the BEST song ever. I don't understand why it isn't number one on iTunes. We lived in a messed up world.

The calm before the storm.

Poor Amy got a bubble right in her eye! Ouch!! Unfortunately, this was NOT only her mishap this trip.
After Nemo, it was time to make our way over to Africa for our THANKSGIVING DINNER ADR at Tusker House. You know the amazing buffet? Yea, that's the one.

Well, guess what!!

Nobody was hungry for a buffet after I had been reminding my lovely family all day that we had a buffet dinner to not pig out, but they did anyway.

So, we backtracked over to DinoLand USA, where there were no lines for anything. Dinner hour on Thanksgiving perks.

WELCOME FOOLISH MORTALS TO MY DINOLAND.

We went on Dinosaur, which I'm obsessed with, but hadn't been on in years.
Round one!

Round two!

This was my first time being in AK in the dark and it was the greatest thing. It has such a different feel in the dark. I really wish it was open at night more often.

There was no line for anything and I wanted to stay for the rest of the night, but the fam decided they were hungry. Of course AFTER our ADR. We decided to go back to the resort.

I was freezing, so I started running, like I usually do. Being the awesome person that I am, everything went flying out of my Disney draw-string.

We only had to wait a minute for our bus, which never happens for us leaving AK and we were back in the room 15 mins later. I never realized how close the Epcot resort were to AK.
We rested in the room for a few mins and then went down stairs for dinner. We decided to eat at the Fountain.
Not the Thanksgiving dinner I had imagined, but it was still good and I was so thankful to be in Disney World on Thanksgiving with my happy, healthy family.

It was around 9 when we went back upstairs and I had Epcot planned because Soarin' was open until 10:30 with TT being under refurb. Amy was supposed to go, but she was just done. She could barely talk and was so pale. Mom ended up buying her some over-priced cold medicine in the gift shop and she quickly fell asleep.

I texted my friend about meeting up, but she was still eating. Her fam was next to where we ate at Blue Zoo. What a small world!!
We had talked about going to MK, but her Mom didn't want us coming back at midnight alone, so it was too late to go there. We talked about DHS, but she got done with her dinner too late, so I went to bed at 9:30 in Disney World. That's so out of character for me.
I watched Illuminations from my bed!!

I SO wish I could do that every night!

I am ready to see that awesome Wilderness Lodge tree again in December. :santa:

Animal Kingdom pictures and a Jingle Jungle parade = :woohoo:!

The trees on the greeting trail are so neat, aren't they? I hope they find a place for them when/if they redo that area.

Target is dangerous like that. Have you ever realized how you have to pass every product ever invented just to get to the groceries.
Their shorts are super cute this season, but I didn't get any because I'm a shorts hoarder. I have around 15 pairs. It's really bad.
Did you see the Hakuna Matada tank? It is the cutest thing EVER but of course mine only had like XX large. I need to go Target hopping to find it.
I'll try the cardigans next time I go.

I follow Josh's blog, too. I love it. I've learned so much from him.

We don't have true Super Target's up north here...it's such a shame. We just started getting small grocery sections within the last couple years...its better than nothing, but still! I don't think I saw that tank! I was in Kohls the other day though, and they had the cutest Mickey tank and tshirt...he was dressed all patriotic! Of course they only had XL's left!

Oh me too...Josh is the best!

I am ready to see that awesome Wilderness Lodge tree again in December. :santa:

Animal Kingdom pictures and a Jingle Jungle parade = :woohoo:!

The trees on the greeting trail are so neat, aren't they? I hope they find a place for them when/if they redo that area.
I hope I get a Christmas trip this year. We might be going with my grandmother, but she keeps changing her mind about it. :badpc:
I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. Your TRs inspired Mom and I to really want to see the parade.
They were so cute! I wonder what's going to happen to AK. I think eventually Camp Minnie/Mickey will be getting something new, but I'd love for it to stay.

We don't have true Super Target's up north here...it's such a shame. We just started getting small grocery sections within the last couple years...its better than nothing, but still! I don't think I saw that tank! I was in Kohls the other day though, and they had the cutest Mickey tank and tshirt...he was dressed all patriotic! Of course they only had XL's left!

Oh me too...Josh is the best!
We have a few, but my local one isn't. It has almost everything except meat. I can usually find whatever grocery I need there.
That sounds super cute. I got a Mickey tee for like $5 there about a month ago. I wore it to camp today and the little kids were all about it. I really need to go check out Kohls. They always have the best deals there!

This next day started out EARLY. I woke up before 6 and could not fall asleep. I opened the blinds a little bit and marveled at the beautiful view. I was very content with my life. After a couple of minutes, I decided I was done with 'just looking'. I put on shoes, a winter jacket, room key, phone, and camera and went downstairs. It wasn't even 6:30 yet.

How nice it was to have a stroll around Boardwalk and Beach Club this morning through your pictures! I have been out weeding and cutting back branches, and I enjoyed taking this quick trip to Disney World for a break. :thumbsup2 The next time I see Beach Club (December), the poles will be wrapped in Christmas finery again. :cool1:

AHH my beautiful Boardwalk! Was this the morning we were tweeting and you were sending me these pics? I was out Black Friday Shopping! haha

How nice it was to have a stroll around Boardwalk and Beach Club this morning through your pictures! I have been out weeding and cutting back branches, and I enjoyed taking this quick trip to Disney World for a break. :thumbsup2 The next time I see Beach Club (December), the poles will be wrapped in Christmas finery again. :cool1:
I'm glad that I was able to provide you with a nice escape! :)
TRs a great way to take a quick and free trip to Disney.
Great pics! :)
Thanks!
AHH my beautiful Boardwalk! Was this the morning we were tweeting and you were sending me these pics? I was out Black Friday Shopping! haha
It's my BW too!:lmao:
Yes, it was. That makes sense. I was wondering what you were doing up so early on a day off from work. Haha!
I already decided I'm going BF shopping at the crack of dawn since it's the first year I'll be able to drive myself and won't be in Disney.

Continuing on this beautiful, 37 degree Black Friday at the Beach Club.

It was around 7:30 and nobody was responding to my texts/wake-up calls. I decided to hustle back upstairs because we had big plans.

I got ready quickly, but everybody else was SO SLOW this morning! Move it, people.

We got more to see than can ever be seen and more to do than can ever be done.

Thankfully, I finally got Amy out the door at 8:37. One is good enough, I suppose.

Mom decided she wanted to wait for it to warm up a little and Dad stayed with her since we had another DHS morning planned. I think that was just an excuse to sleep in.

I saw we had just missed the boat (thanks Amy), so we decided to walk. I already walked around 2 miles and I wasn't even in a park yet. Typical Disney freak. For some reason, my knee was bothering me. I kept feeling my muscle contract with every step and I'm really fit. I jog/run/walk all the time. Luckily, it quickly went away.

I was SO excited to be at Hollywood Studios. I am just so obsessed over everything about this park. I love everything from the attractions, the Streetmesphere, the details, and just the vibe of the park. All of the parks are amazing, but DHS is just so special to me. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time here when I move to Orlando. DHS days are always my fave days of the trips and I was really excited about my plans for this day.

I miss Christmas time.

We made it to TSM at 9:01 and it was already bad. We knew right then that the park would be super busy today.

We got FPS and then went in the standby, where we waited around 25 minutes.

This is what happened 5 minutes later, which is why I strongly believe DHS is the most important rope drop park.

I basically started acting like a 5 year old when I saw the queue. I've been on TSM dozens of times, but I always get so excited to go on it. I don't know how I lived pre-TSM.

I don't know why, but this pic was cracking me up, so I had to snap a pic as I walked by.

DSC09940_zps30185081.jpg
[/URL]

So... this sales guy rang on my doorbell with a mustache, and so I told him I already had one.
One potato, two potato, three potato, four. O.k, I'll stop now.

Amy and I were neck-to-neck, but I ended up winning. I don't remember my score, I just remember winning, which is the most important thing.

You guys seriously need to watch Wreck It Ralph. I really didn't know what to expect out of the movie, but it was amazing and I became obsessed over Vanellope. It was top priority to meet her.
Only 9:30 in the morning and we're already here. If you read my previous TR, you probably already know what this building means.

Yes, we're cutting through the gift shop. (Duh!)
Yep, drawing class numero uno for Amy. She is OBSESSED with this and does it around 3-4 times a trip It's crazy! I, on the other hand, am not a fan. I can't draw and as Freud (Or James? Anyone remember their Psych? I loved Psych this year) asserts, you don't like to do what you're not good at.

This was mine! It's bad. I have no other words to describe it. I needed an answer badly.

I wasn't to into it. I pretty much gave up once I saw it wasn't going to win a medal.

Er mer gewd!

They were due out in 5 minutes and the line was already like 40 mins. Amy was not about that and so I decided I'd come back after their parade break.

I mean... look at how precious she is! I can't get over it!!!!

We then met up with the Units and went to see Voyage. I absolutely adore this show.
My friend is going to be friends with Ariel and perform in the Voyage this fall. It's going to be such an amazing experience for her.

Up where they walk. Up where they run!

She really does love him, doesn't she Sebastion?

It's like I always tell you, your majesty, children got to be free to live their own lives.

Kiss the girl!

I know Voyage isn't a DIS fave, but I never get sick of sit.
Some people say I'm going to get sick of Disney, but I feel like if it was going to happen, it would've happened by now. Each trip fuels the fire and as I get older, I appreciate it even more. I've been going my whole life and I look forward to and treasure each and every trip. Each time I experience an attraction is like the first time. Going away to college will be bitter-sweet because I'll be pretty far from home, but having Disney will help a lot.
Coming up next: Family throws a wrench in my plans and a brand new experience!

It's my BW too!:lmao:
Yes, it was. That makes sense. I was wondering what you were doing up so early on a day off from work. Haha!
I already decided I'm going BF shopping at the crack of dawn since it's the first year I'll be able to drive myself and won't be in Disney.

I guess we can share the Boardwalk...I think it's big enough! hahah
BF shopping is pretty hardcore...although it doesn't seem to be as bad anymore now that the stores area all opening Thanksgiving night and at all different ours Friday morning..it's not like it use to be!

I guess we can share the Boardwalk...I think it's big enough! hahah
BF shopping is pretty hardcore...although it doesn't seem to be as bad anymore now that the stores area all opening Thanksgiving night and at all different ours Friday morning..it's not like it use to be!
Yay! We'll split it down the middle. You can have the side with the lobby because I don't want the creepy chairs. :rotfl2:

I think I'm mostly interested in Target. Target always has the best BF deals.

Um, what's up with your ticker?

I'd rather be walking around Epcot resorts than shopping on any Black Friday! ::yes::

Sorry about the knee issues. You know I walk around in pain pretty much all the time on our trips, but I suck it up and do it, because it's worth it. Glad your pain was just temporary.

Some people say I'm going to get sick of Disney, but I feel like if it was going to happen, it would've happened by now. Each trip fuels the fire and as I get older, I appreciate it even more. I've been going my whole life and I look forward to and treasure each and every trip. Each time I experience an attraction is like the first time. Going away to college will be bitter-sweet because I'll be pretty far from home, but having Disney will help a lot.

I think you getting sick of Disney is not going to be happening. There are plenty of people who live close who are still in love with the parks. Maybe they don't go as often as they did at first, and maybe there is some excitement lost in the 'arriving' part than there is when you travel from a distance, but once you get there, you are still going to love it as you do now, I believe. School is going to keep you busy, anyway, and you won't go to Disney World as often as people might be thinking you will.

And in your case, as you leave your family behind, it really will be nice to have WDW as a familiar friend. :thumbsup2

Just thought I would announce my presence! Kinda late right now so I'll catch up soon enough. Subbiiiinnnnnggggg... NOW!

:mickeyjum

Yay! We'll split it down the middle. You can have the side with the lobby because I don't want the creepy chairs. :rotfl2:

I think I'm mostly interested in Target. Target always has the best BF deals.

Um, what's up with your ticker?

HAHA wait..who gets the creepy clown slide??

Well you know I love Target...they do always have the best deals!

Wait..I didn't tell you?!?!?!? Leaving September 14th to stay with friends for a few days in Orlando, then Disney for a few days, then Tampa to stay with other friends for a few days! YAYYY!

All caught up! You're doing a great job writing this. I think it's awesome how you take on Disney commando touring style. No sleeping in Disney! It's a real policy people, get with the program! ::yes::

And I loved this:

I feel the exact same way. My parents, one of which is so anti-Disney it's ridiculous, always tell me it'll get old and I'll get sick of it, but I just don't see it happening. Disney as just affected me so much I'm literally living a Disney life. I haven't been to Disney in three years and I will still talk someone's ear off about it, I still find this overwhelming sense of happiness going in a Disney store, watching a movie and I just think I appreciate it in a way nobody else does. People also tell me you really need to see other places (my sisters actually tell me this all the time), but I've been to a lot of places. I've been to D.C., some places in Upstate New York, New York City, Quebec City and some others. They just don't have what Disney has. I think my last trip to New York City ranks with my first Disney trip as probably the most amazing experience in my whole life, but there are just somethings about New York I don't like. Disney is perfect in my mind. I love NYC to death (I am really hoping to go to a school there or at least close for college), but it's just not Disney. Sorry I kinda went a little off with this, but I needed to make a point. You either love Disney or you don't, that's the end of it, and if you don't, you know it's one and done for you.

Excited to hear about the rest of your trip! Will definitely be sticking around :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter