"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

How on earth did you buy on a whim amidst the mile long waiting list of people waiting (for a long time) to buy points here? baffled that you got points here to easily

Hi beachclub. Just made my way back to this thread and didn't see your post until now. All I can tell you is that we went the resale route and I guess we got lucky. I didn't realize that there was a waiting list for current owners through the official channel. I guess the Mouse didn't want our stripped contract? :confused3 I don't know what else to tell you...

While catching up on this thread, I noticed that some posters were asking about FAQ and renovation updates. I also follow Natebenma's thread Beach & Yacht Club FAQ (etc) which has a great Page 1. It covers YC, BC, and BCV....and has the latest refurb progress and other helpful info FWIW....

I received two letters today.. One for BCV and one for the Poly. We will be arriving 7/20 at the Poly for three nights and then transfer to BCV on the 23rd. Hoping for a refurbished studio (like everyone else!).

I just bought my BCV add-on! I am thrilled! We won't stay there until late 2016, but I sincerely can't wait. My favorite location in WDW - nothing better than walking into World Showcase!

We are staying at BCV over Easter, we haven't stayed there in approx. 12 years and I am SO EXCITED!!!! I was wondering if anyone knows the room # of the photos on the 1st page from Jade1? I scrolled through a few pages and never saw it mentioned. I know our chances are slim but I would like to request that room or close. TIA!

Hi! We are new owners and staying in the villas for first time in Aug. Could someone share a reco for a nearby grocery store? Thanks!

Hi! We are new owners and staying in the villas for first time in Aug. Could someone share a reco for a nearby grocery store? Thanks!

Garden Grocer delivers and the resort Concierge will hold your groceries if you are not home (They have a HUGE refrigerator). I order my groceries online (including beer and wine) and have it delivered to the resort before check-in time so it is ready when my room is ready!

Can you access (is there a door) the Villas from the outside walkway that is closest to the IG?

I think I remember there is. One time when I was on the 5th floor in the little "jog" area off by the ice machine, woods view (KWIM?), I used to take a staircase directly down from there to outside.

I think I remember there is. One time when I was on the 5th floor in the little "jog" area off by the ice machine, woods view (KWIM?), I used to take a staircase directly down from there to outside.
Great, that is what I was hoping!

Bringing my friends one is turning 65 and NEVER has been to Disney. No really!!! Any suggestions on which room view I should be asking for? I have a 2 bdrm dedicated for Oct 19-23. F&W. Any suggestions would be great I really want her to experience Disney with a beautiful view.

In the 2br, is there a regular coffee pot or/and a keurig? Want to make sure I buy the right stuff! Are there coffee filters? We arrive on Saturday, my first stay at BCV!!

In the 2br, is there a regular coffee pot or/and a keurig? Want to make sure I buy the right stuff! Are there coffee filters? We arrive on Saturday, my first stay at BCV!!

It's a regular coffee pot that takes the flat-bottomed filters. You get a courtesy pack or two of coffee, but that's it. I bring my own filters and coffee.

Is there a website or link for floor plans others than the parkinfo2go? I get an error message from that site - has it been taken down or maybe not accessible from ohtside the US?

Have a 2 bedroom lock off booked for a week at the end of the summer and am just starting my due diligence? Parents are coming for half the trip and in-laws for the other half. In laws are smokers, so while I don't want to be on top of the smoking area, they're not healthy enough to walk across the whole place every time they want a cig either (a good sign it's time to quit, no?!?).

More importantly, I'd like to be on the closer end to SAB as I expect we'll spend quite a bit of time they with DS.

Is there a website or link for floor plans others than the parkinfo2go? I get an error message from that site - has it been taken down or maybe not accessible from ohtside the US?

https://*******.com/dvc-resorts/disneys-beach-club-villas/parkinfo2go-maps-of-beach-club-villas/

Hummmmm, my daughter smokes...there are only two areas by the Villa...one is at the quiet pool, in an alcove next to the canal, the other is between the resort and the Villas, a walkway area by room 101-102 (you can't get there from the rooms). We use the walkway to get to EPCOT walking the sidewalk along the back of the resort...

We are always on the top floor, the farthest end of the resort...woods side....we've never gotten a pool view room, or parking lot...gotta love the SAB even if it's a long walk away

Hello :)
I have hopes to own DVC one day and I think BCV would be the best for us since we LOVE Epcot and the various festivals. Plus star wars weekends at DHS wouldn't be too far.
Just got hired today and so hopefully those dreams will come true!

Does BCV have a cute animal wearing Mickey ears like AKV has?

Are the pics of a refurbed/renovated two-bedroom somewhere on this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter