Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

I have storybook dining booked for 4:55 & Ohana for 5:35. Not sure why they are letting me do that but I am unsure which one I want right now. Is there a chance they cancel one of those automatically?

Yep - mentioned that in another post - I had an ADR for SAI already booked for 4:30 and I was able to book Storybook for 4:10 without having to cancel SAI - The alert didn't even come up, and now both listed on "my plans"

Trying for Jan 7th and nothing beyond a party of 2. But we have 6 of us. Unfortunately we are only doing two nights, so this is the only date that will work.

Yep - mentioned that in another post - I had an ADR for SAI already booked for 4:30 and I was able to book Storybook for 4:10 without having to cancel SAI - The alert didn't even come up, and now both listed on "my plans"
Ok I know you usually cant do that so thats why i was wondering. hopefully they are both fine since i am unsure what to do yet.

I need a party of 6. I first grabbed a party of 2 for 3/2. Kept checking in and out as I’m cleaning on my app and about 45 min later finally booked a party of 6 for 5:30 on 3/2. Haven’t seen any other reservations for 6 during our trip. Definitely larger parties are there just scarce or loaded late.

Not to thread jack, but is along the same lines - posted on the reservations forum, but doesn't get much foot traffic - Anyone able to check for ANY dining reservations by date - ? In other words- not just by going into a particular restaurant - searching by date - I've tried since late night, searching for restaurant availability for 12/22, and either the page keeps searching without any results, or i receive an error message- and I've tried on three different devices !

Never had this problem ( other than a short-lived glitch perhaps) before the MDE update -

I love these boards ! Problem solved - someone had mentioned the Ca website - well, all of my devices had changed ( don't know how) to the Canadian site - toggled back to US and reservations by date work again - now, if I can only get the "new" version of MDE to work on my IPad !

I love these boards ! Problem solved - someone had mentioned the Ca website - well, all of my devices had changed ( don't know how) to the Canadian site - toggled back to US and reservations by date work again - now, if I can only get the "new" version of MDE to work on my IPad !

My computer changed to the Ca website and won't let me change back, even after someone pointed out the way to change on the top! The only way I could get to the US site was to open a chrome incognito browser page! So weird, and I hadn't even noticed. Wonder how long I've been using the CA site!? There is always something new with the Disney sites and app! (never something new and GOOD!)

I have storybook dining booked for 4:55 & Ohana for 5:35. Not sure why they are letting me do that but I am unsure which one I want right now. Is there a chance they cancel one of those automatically?
I don't think it will cancel automatically if it didn't ask you to cancel when you made the second ADR

Trying for Jan 7th and nothing beyond a party of 2. But we have 6 of us. Unfortunately we are only doing two nights, so this is the only date that will work.
keep trying, they appear to be loading in blocks and there is no real larger than 4 party availability yet.

Ugh so annoyed I missed the reservations popping up today, was hoping to get 12/16 or 12/17 and now I can't find anything.

Wasn't expecting this to open for reservations so soon. Thankfully I decided to check this this morning - was able to get 5:15 for 3 on 3/8 which is exactly what I wanted. So shocked & relived! Also was totally expecting this to be 2 dining credits, so that was surprising too.

My computer changed to the Ca website and won't let me change back, even after someone pointed out the way to change on the top! The only way I could get to the US site was to open a chrome incognito browser page! So weird, and I hadn't even noticed. Wonder how long I've been using the CA site!? There is always something new with the Disney sites and app! (never something new and GOOD!)

Yeah, I was able to click the Ca link at the top on my iPad and the other options ( US- English) link popped up - clicked on it, and it switched back - on my IPod, the link was not at the top - was on the bottom, right underneath the link to log into MDE

(Both web from web- not app)

Yeah, I was able to click the Ca link at the top on my iPad and the other options ( US- English) link popped up - clicked on it, and it switched back - on my IPod, the link was not at the top - was on the bottom, right underneath the link to log into MDE

(Both web from web- not app)
I clicked that and changed to US English, and it would just refresh to the same canadian page :confused3. Who knows, but the incognito page went straight to the US page. At least I assume so, it is just disneyworld.disney.go.com, as opposed to having the CA (and some other stuff) at the end. I hadn't even realized this was a thing or possibility until this AM.

Man, this is a really awful menu. "Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken"? Really? How long did Imagineers spend thinking of names for items?

To compound the agony, Disney puts the current menu and the Storybook menu on the same page. What a, uh, study in contrasts.

Thank you. From the blog:

Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity not included). Each guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entrée, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty beverages are not included). All menu items are subject to change.

I’m having better luck now too! Snagged a spot for our group of 5. Availability is still remarkably limited—a few days with no times for 5 people, some days only 4:15, but found a few options over our stay. Now to go cancel the tables for 2 I snagged earlier and rework our park plans again to see if the reservation I made even fits!

Did I miss in the announcement where it's stated to be 1 TS credit? Curious where that info is coming from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter