Straw clips???

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Possibly a dumb question- do the straw clips come with a straw or just the clip to clip on your own straw? $6.99 seems a lot for just a clip but better value if the straw is also included!

They're usually available at various CS and food/beverage carts in the parks. There's a standee or one on display at the counter or cart and they are sometimes listed on the mobile ordering menus.

Would someone be able to post a pic of this item?
Curious to see what it looks like....

There were several different straw clips when we were there at the beginning of the month. I can't post pictures , but hopefully someone else will. Otherwise they're shown on a number of CS mobile ordering menus and in articles about this Halloween's foods and food venue souvies. I remember seeing straw clips of the alien with a pumpkin, Buzz Lightyear (not a Halloween clip), Lock, Shock and Barrel, Vampire Mater, and Dante. There were also a couple of bottle toppers with a straw that screw onto the top of a bottle - Maleficent and Mike Wazowski.

They're usually available at various CS and food/beverage carts in the parks. There's a standee or one on display at the counter or cart and they are sometimes listed on the mobile ordering menus.
Ok thanks. I’ll ok for them!

I don’t ever remember seeing these at WDW, are they at Disneyland only? What is point of straw clip? To attach it a cup? My first thought was to attach it to a bag but that’s seems unhygienic.

This is one of the reasons I renewed my yearly pass at the H2OLive water theme park near Target & MargaritaVille
Their water bottle free with pass ( great sale going on now ) but the bottle has a great handle and comes with a great straw
Plus they have an incredibly long season thru Thanksgiving week and this place is fun .
Today I am going to Universal for their AP water bottle with great handle .Free cold water at those new Coca-Cola freestyle machine s!
I will probablyhave to buy a durable plastic straw but I see those straws at WalMart .

I don’t ever remember seeing these at WDW, are they at Disneyland only? What is point of straw clip? To attach it a cup? My first thought was to attach it to a bag but that’s seems unhygienic.

It’s attached to a reusable straw. Either the one that comes with it or one you bring yourself. Disneyland has paper straws (as does many places in California these days), which a lot of people hate, so if you plan on using a straw a lot, people bring their own reusable straws to the parks. Hence, straw clip.

But sometimes people just buy them because it makes a cute bag charm and don’t use them with straws at all.

I don’t ever remember seeing these at WDW, are they at Disneyland only? What is point of straw clip? To attach it a cup?
That's what I assumed when I saw the term here, but now that I've seen photos of them, they appear to merely be a way to identify whose reusable straw is whose, like those different-color loops you can put around cocktail glasses at parties.

Plus, these clips are only usable with straws that have loops, else they'd slide off as soon as you put them on.

I just purchased one at Tiana’s last week. It was only the clip. Might be different at other locations.

You could attach it to a bag. The straw clip is not near your mouth or any liquid (unless the straw has a major problem). This link has pictures which might help you get a better idea of what the straw clips are. If you wanted to buy the straw clip and then attach it your bag, no one is going to stop you or be horrified by what you have done.

https://wdwnt.com/2023/09/halloween-alien-straw-clip-flies-into-dlr/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter