• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strike yer colors, you brazen wench, no need to expose yer superstructure! New p. 16

What one does she want or does she want a look alike? Chloe got Molly with matching pjs a few years ago. :cutie:

Update coming......

I want her to get Molly. That is the one I like the best of the historical ones left. She really wanted the doll of the year but I have heard that the hair is terrible to take care of. I have a hard enough time with Lexi's hair I don't want to take care of a dolls hair too. I think maybe I will just order it. She really would be happy with any of them.

That's crazy! :goodvibes I like that *walked with purpose*. I actually do remember a family that was letting people go ahead of them on Peter Pan. Did you see us? We're ridiculous. :blush: Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Now I wish I would have been looking for you. It had to have been us. I'm pretty sure that I was one of the very first people there, followed closely by my best friend, my 23 year old daughter, and whichever of our younger kids were attached to us three adults.

When I look at your pictures I think, "oh ya, they look familiar, had to have passed us." But that's probably just because I've been looking at your pictures, so you are now familiar to me. :rolleyes1 But after reading your last post, confident, you passed us.

We had an awesome time, thanx. First time I've been there for the Holidays in a long time. Seriously, almost cried the first time it snowed on us on Main Street. (don't tell anyone :cool2:) We did the holiday tour on Monday, with awesome tour guide Sarah. Absolutely loved it.

(oh ya, "walked with a purpose" belongs to someone else on the DIS. I think either Hydroguy or Hound 109. Don't want to steal someone else's credit.:))

I want her to get Molly. That is the one I like the best of the historical ones left. She really wanted the doll of the year but I have heard that the hair is terrible to take care of. I have a hard enough time with Lexi's hair I don't want to take care of a dolls hair too. I think maybe I will just order it. She really would be happy with any of them.

Chloe loves her Molly. If you look on my FB page, there is a pic on my profile of her in her matching Molly pjs. I'm a big fan of the historical dolls. :thumbsup2

Now I wish I would have been looking for you. It had to have been us. I'm pretty sure that I was one of the very first people there, followed closely by my best friend, my 23 year old daughter, and whichever of our younger kids were attached to us three adults.

When I look at your pictures I think, "oh ya, they look familiar, had to have passed us." But that's probably just because I've been looking at your pictures, so you are now familiar to me. :rolleyes1 But after reading your last post, confident, you passed us.

We had an awesome time, thanx. First time I've been there for the Holidays in a long time. Seriously, almost cried the first time it snowed on us on Main Street. (don't tell anyone :cool2:) We did the holiday tour on Monday, with awesome tour guide Sarah. Absolutely loved it.

(oh ya, "walked with a purpose" belongs to someone else on the DIS. I think either Hydroguy or Hound 109. Don't want to steal someone else's credit.:))

I always think people look familiar or like I know them and think we'll I kind of do know them. We share a lot here so it makes sense. :goodvibes

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and the tour. Isn't Disneyland just amazing during the holidays? :cloud9: I still cry during the first fireworks of the trip. :blush:

It had to have been you guys. There was only family letting people ahead of them right after rope drop. It was nice to almost meet you! :flower3:

Sorry I haven't updated. DH took the Macbook to work and I cannot handle typing too much on the kids PC. Goodness I want an iPad2. :lovestruc

I have a friend that won an iPad 2 in a raffle today. Must be nice.:laughing: I am so used to my laptop that I do not like our desktop. Isn't it amazing what we get used to?

I have a friend that won an iPad 2 in a raffle today. Must be nice.:laughing: I am so used to my laptop that I do not like our desktop. Isn't it amazing what we get used to?

I loved our old PC and our desk top Mac. Then we got out Macbook and I fell in love. I heart my iPhone and can only imagine how much I would adore an iPad.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and the tour. Isn't Disneyland just amazing during the holidays? :cloud9: I still cry during the first fireworks of the trip. :blush:

It had to have been you guys. There was only family letting people ahead of them right after rope drop. It was nice to almost meet you! :flower3:

Thank you, Disneyland really is unbelievable amazing during the holidays.

It was very nice to have almost met you as well. (is this anything like a very merry unbirthday, this un-meeting?)

Just finished reading the rest of your TR and to get a lot of done during your trip is good. Got to do a lot of rides in FL the first hour is really amazing.

Nice job on your TR.

Thank you, Disneyland really is unbelievable amazing during the holidays.

It was very nice to have almost met you as well. (is this anything like a very merry unbirthday, this un-meeting?)

Nice un-meeting you too. :laughing:

Just finished reading the rest of your TR and to get a lot of done during your trip is good. Got to do a lot of rides in FL the first hour is really amazing.

Nice job on your TR.

:thanks: I have the rest of the 3rd day and then our last day, the day we leave so don't leave yet. ;) I've been lagging on my update due to the holidays, both Christmas and Hanukkah, and my middle DD's birthday. We are also have a little cocktail party on Christmas Eve. :hyper: I will try to update in the next few days. :goodvibes

Hi Jenny!
How is your week going?

:hug: Crazy busy girl, how is yours? With Hanukkah and Christmas and a planned houseful tonight, I'm going :banana:

What are your plans for the holiday?

If I get the iPad2 I've been craving, I'm sure I'll have an update soon as I will have my face in the that and ignoring my kids. :lmao:

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy 5th night of Hanukkah everyone. :grouphug:

Looking forward to an update! I'm sitting here in Baker, 4 hours ago we left Vegas, two hours just to get to Stateline! :scared1:

Looking forward to an update! I'm sitting here in Baker, 4 hours ago we left Vegas, two hours just to get to Stateline! :scared1:

That stinks! Last year it took us 8 hours to get from Vegas to Anaheim. :faint: I had to pee in a cup as we literally were at a stand still. :rotfl2: Don't drink anything! ;)

Oooh I can hardly wait!!

You're too kind. It was a great day. Looking at the pics brings back the fun memories.

I can't believe we're going to WDW in just over 9 months. :woohoo:

That stinks! Last year it took us 8 hours to get from Vegas to Anaheim. :faint: I had to pee in a cup as we literally were at a stand still. :rotfl2: Don't drink anything! ;)

You're too kind. It was a great day. Looking at the pics brings back the fun memories.

Oh it is getting so much closer.

Luckily we've been able to get to all the stops, Stateline, Baker, we just passed Barstow (another stop), looks like it's gonna be 8 hrs back to Long Beach today.

So that means 9 months till I'm at WDW too, but thankfully we have a trip in May too! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter