String's Atkin's Journal (Please Comment)

Hi Guys,

This weekend went well. We were busy, but not crazy. My replacement was running late, and my one patient was way to unstable to leave, so I am just now getting home. No nap for me this morning. :confused3 Won also has to work late, so I will be dealing with the munchin on my own until we both go to bed at 8 tonight.

I am going to take a shower then hit journals. I will be hitting starbucks on the way to pick Katie up from school. I think I may boycott housework today. We'll see.

Take care,
Beth

I think you definately need to boycott housework! You've had a very rough evening - you need a day of down time.

~Amanda

No housework for you, because I said so! :teeth: There! Now you can blame me if it doesn't get done. :p

Please take it easy today. I think a Mom-Daughter Movie Day might be in order. Maybe she'll fall asleep if you cuddle up in blankets and pillows in front of the TV?

:hug: and best wishes for an easy day.

:cheer2: BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! :cheer2: I want to join too, OK?

Beth, let me apologize for not visiting sooner so I could congratulate you on you arrival in ONEderland!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

You know I'm so happy for you!

What did you get at Starbucks? I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine (I've been more than a little wired lately), so I have to live vicariously through you!

Have a good one,
Erin

PS Thanks for visiting my new journal and showing your support. It means a lot to me.

Edit: Hey, I just realized we have almost matching tickers. Fun coincidence!

Wow, You MOVED!!!! Hows the neighborhood? Onderland is getting crowded :rotfl2:

Congratulations!!!!

I love your Disney plans. If I could go this year, that's when I'd go, too! I LOVE the Christmas decorations, MVMCP and low crowds. You're gonna have sooooo much fun. And its gonna be even MORE fun in your new sexy onderland bod :cool1: I'm so happy for you :flower:

Sunny

I hope you are resting well today Beth. Take care. I won't be around for awhile as we are going on vacation. Take care.

Hi,

I'm still standing. I've been up since 130 yesterday. I just need to make it to 8PM. I ended up eating saltines to settle my stomach. I can get nauseated when tired. No exercise today. We did go to B&N today. We spent 3 hours reading childrens books, and walked out with a new library for Katie. I did nothing but the dishes today.

I'll check in in the AM.

Take care,
Beth

Hope you were able to get some rest! It is so hard to function properly when you are tired!!! Take care! :grouphug:

:hug: to you, Beth. I'm telling you the truth: I don't know how you do it. Even with a quad venti thingama-coffee, I couldn't do what you do. You've got the stamina of Wonder Woman.

I hope you got some good rest in and can have an easy day today.

:goodvibes for you,
Erin

I hope you got LOTS & LOTS of quality restful sleep last night. :hug:

I think you shoud take one more day away from housework, until you are recovered from your weekend (if that's possible).

Enjoy all those wonderful books! My teens and I still recite lines from some of our favorites, like "Goodnight, Moon" and "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" and all of Dr. Seuss. Of course, they usually get a funny teen twist to them. :teeth:

Sending best wishes for a good day! :sunny:

Strings said:
Hi,

I'm still standing. I've been up since 130 yesterday.
Take care,
Beth

Oh my...I just saw that you are online as I type this, so you've made it!!

I hope you have a good day! :flower:

Ummm... I forgot to shut down Disboards last night. I have an incredibly sweet daughter. She woke up and came downstairs to watch tv for 1/2 hour before getting me up, because I was tired yesterday and needed rest.

I've shoveled 6 inches of snow off the drive, and we now need to go to dance class. Then grocery shopping. I will hit the Y this afternoon for cardio and weights. Cleaning is needed, but optional.

Food..
B: eggs and tea.
L: Salad.
D: ?

I'll get to journals tonight. Take care.
Beth

Hi Beth!

You shoveled 6 inches of snow and you are headed to the Y for a workout? :earseek: You are a workout princess: !!! Great job, Beth!

I hope you have a wonderful day today! :sunny:

Way to go Beth! You are in ONEderland!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc I can't wait to get there!!!! You are doing an awesome job! I was reading your plans for DW...I wonder if I can talk DH into going over the holidays...I just love it during that time!!

I just wanted to stop by and say what an inspiration you are! Here, you work late hours and still find the time to stop by and say something supportive! Keep up the great work!! Just keep looking down!

Take care...Gail

Hey Beth - Congratulations on reaching ONErland!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

You have worked so hard and you deserve it. Keep up the great work :sunny:

:rotfl2: :rotfl:
I didn't make it to everyone's journals, but I did my best.

This post will be a rambling one. Can't say I didn't warn you.

I have been giving my goals a lot of thought, probably because I reached Onederland. I am considering starting a new journal. I thought about it when I reached the 1 year point, but I felt the need to keep the good and the bad. Now I think I may be ready to move on.

I have been thinking about doing a half marathon as well, but I won't. I have mild agoraphobia. I can handle WDW in the off season, but never in the summer or holidays. I think that I would have a panic attack in one of those crowds. I am not sure why I feel this need to do one though. I did walk the distance last summer, but I feel like I am letting myself down by not doing one.

I have also been thinking about putting a clippie back in my signature. When I lost my 55 pound clippie, I was devastated. It derailed me for weeks. I am eligible for 70 pound clippie. I may put it up or start a ticker. We'll see.

Ok, about today. I got out of the habit of posting my food intake again.
B: green tea and eggs.
L" Salad and ham/cheese rollups.
D: Chicken stir fry.
D: Hunt's no sugar added pudding. ( this works batter for me because of portion control. 6 carbs per serving.)
Water was 3.5 liters.
Exercise was 2 weight circuits and 45 minutes on the glider.

I can tell that TOM is approaching. I am exhausted and craving salt. Next will be chocolate and bloat fairy. We'll see if I weigh in this week.

Katie is thrilled tonight because we told her that we are going to Finding Nemo DOI tomorrow night. Mom is excited too.

If anyone has a cool title for my journal, suggestions are welcome.

I'm off to bed,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter