Strollers for rent that would fit a 48 inch child?

When DD outgrew the strollers at Disney 30+ years ago when she was 4 because of her leg length, we opted to rent her a wheelchair. Might be an option to consider.

Unfortunately not. The plastic pieces that give the hood support are what makes it too short.
Years ago, we had a sit and stand that had no shade for the kid in back. I took a shade you buy for a beach chair and managed to attach to stroller. In truth, I probably spent more time figuring how to do it, than the kid used it. Lol

I have some pictures. He was being silly, so they aren't the best pictures, but you can get a sense of him inside the stroller. I also included one of him standing, so you can get an idea of his body type. There is plenty of headroom with the canopy down.
Thank you!

Any recommendations on where the best place to rent a stroller for the week is? I assume it isn’t once you get inside the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter