Studio

I have been listening since 2017 and really enjoyed the old show, but also enjoy the new show! I love Hannah's chemistry and Ryno and Craig. While I say that I enjoyed the old show, I often felt that we didn't get to really hear from everyone and feel everyone's passion or personality. Now, everyone is able to shine through and have fun. Being back in a studio is way better than being virtual, but being in person for anything is better than being virtual.

Keep up the great work! Shows evolve, people come and go, we've seen that with TV news/talk shows for years! There will be people who preferred the original hosts of those programs, but change is good. You are finding your voices in the new era of the Dis and we are grateful for all your hard work.

And having been to Disneyland, it is great! Both places are great for their own reasons and it is ok to talk about Disneyland, after all it is the DisUnlimited not WDW Limited!

And having been to Disneyland, it is great! Both places are great for their own reasons and it is ok to talk about Disneyland, after all it is the DisUnlimited not WDW Limited!
They should discuss Disneyland and all Disney parks in their weekly discussions. I previously posted about the difference in enthusiasm when speaking about Disney World. That doesn't mean I think they should only discuss Disney World. I understand that Disney World is their home park and therefore, probably feels more like a job for them when visiting. I just want them to understand that for the vast majority of listeners, Disney World is a vacation we look forward to.

I listened this week and thought it was the best so far since the rebranding.

They should discuss Disneyland and all Disney parks in their weekly discussions. I previously posted about the difference in enthusiasm when speaking about Disney World. That doesn't mean I think they should only discuss Disney World. I understand that Disney World is their home park and therefore, probably feels more like a job for them when visiting. I just want them to understand that for the vast majority of listeners, Disney World is a vacation we look forward to.

I listened this week and thought it was the best so far since the rebranding.
Thank you! We absolutely will continue discussing Disneyland especially when it is big news. I'm just trying to limit the Disneyland discussion when we are talking about Walt Disney World. The one instance I rallied against was when we were talking about how many days at Walt Disney World / park-hopping and it was immediately compared to Disneyland and how to vacation at Disneyland. I think both topics are more than worthy of discussion, but they don't need to be compared and contrasted unless that's the sole purpose. When we have to constantly jump to Disneyland and our experiences traveling there, that means we've lost sight of what it's like for people to travel to Walt Disney World and then that opens up the criticisms of being only useful for locals.

Based on Berk 2.5 video this week from the DIS Unlimited Universal Edition video, and the general excitement it brought, I feel that EU will demand a 3-day visit from guests. Even me, who is thrill/adrenaline coaster limited should be immersed in the 5 lands/portals/sections for at least 3 days. Maybe on the production docket is an estimation of how many days an EU experience warrants given that things are slowly coming into focus.

About the same as DL. 3 days is good.
Helios Grand Hotel may draw guests staying there to do 1/2 resort days too (afternoon pool breaks, etc.). I think even Stella Nova and Terra Luna may pull guests away from a full day, especially in the summer's heat.

So maybe it becomes a 4 or even 5-day park with the EU onsite resort(s) visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter