Submitting POT Question

Bea

DIS Veteran
Finally got a 10 km under 60 minutes šŸŽ‰. Hoping I can be put in a higher corral (B or C for Wine and Dine). On the RunDisney website, it asks for the name of the website to find the results. Do they just want the actual name (eg. race roster.ca) OR do I look up my result myself and put in the link to my results? For some reason when I ran in 2018, I thought I sent the actual link to my results.

Finally got a 10 km under 60 minutes šŸŽ‰. Hoping I can be put in a higher corral (B or C for Wine and Dine). On the RunDisney website, it asks for the name of the website to find the results. Do they just want the actual name (eg. race roster.ca) OR do I look up my result myself and put in the link to my results? For some reason when I ran in 2018, I thought I sent the actual link to my results.
Congrats! Iā€™ve always linked to my individual result if possible. A few races are small enough that the only link is to the race itself.

Maybe W&D is different but Marathon Weekend asks for ā€œ RACE RESULTS WEBSITE FOR PROOF OF TIMEā€ which I still interpret to be a link to the actual results and not a website name.

Congrats! Iā€™ve always linked to my individual result if possible. A few races are small enough that the only link is to the race itself.

Maybe W&D is different but Marathon Weekend asks for ā€œ RACE RESULTS WEBSITE FOR PROOF OF TIMEā€ which I still interpret to be a link to the actual results and not a website name.
Thank you GollyGadget šŸ˜ Im pretty sure I linked in 2018 too. ill do it that way again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter