• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Success at 7 months

Do people hold their home resort 11-month reservation until they get all the days they want for a resort at 7 months?

We’re thinking of buying, but we only go every 2-3 years so I doubt we’d have enough points for that usually.

Doesn’t it make people nervous to have a reservation with days missing from the middle? It would for me.

Do people hold their home resort 11-month reservation until they get all the days they want for a resort at 7 months?

We’re thinking of buying, but we only go every 2-3 years so I doubt we’d have enough points for that usually.

Doesn’t it make people nervous to have a reservation with days missing from the middle? It would for me.

If you have days missing, you make a reservation at a resort with availability for those days so you have somewhere to stay. You would have a WL for your missing days and hope that it fills along with a good amount of stalking the RAT.

If you have days missing, you make a reservation at a resort with availability for those days so you have somewhere to stay. You would have a WL for your missing days and hope that it fills along with a good amount of stalking the RAT.

Too much hotel changing. It would make me nervous we’d actually have to do it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter