Suggestions for OOP TS restaurant ?

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
We are a family of 4, DD 10 and 15, looking to go to a 2-3 TS lunch or dinner for our upcoming Sept trip. We have the QS dining plan but are thinking we will want to do a few TS, which will be OOP. Also we haven't really been to WDW in recent years so I'm out of the loop as to what new or improved TS restaurants are out there, especially in DS. Here is what we are looking for...

1) something that isn't going to break the bank or too fancy, like V&A

2) can be lunch or dinner

3) can be parks or resorts

4) both DD are not the most adventurous eaters...DD 10 only eats basic kids foods, pizza, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese etc. and DD 15 ordering chicken parm is about as crazy as she gets.

5) something other than our usual favorites, Ohana, Hoop De Doo, 50s PTC, GG, LTT, RR

6) preferably no character dining...been there done that and sadly DD 10 doesn't really care anymore :guilty:

Can't wait to hear any suggestions and thanks! :thanks:

Chefs de France is good and my fussy eating teen orders the burger with no issues even though was 15 the last time we were there.
Trattoria on the Boardwalk does great pizza and will usually get you fries if requested They also do decent steaks and pastas. We also enjoy 9dragons though one of my boys eats a burger from regal eagle beforehand as he’s not into Chinese food 😂

Places my kids liked that weren't too expensive.
HS - Mama Melrose
AK - Yak and Yeti
MK - The Plaza Restaurant
EP - Chefs De France and Rose & Crown

Out of the parks - Ale and Compass, Olivia's, Grand Floridian Cafe, Art Smith Homecoming

We loved Sebastian's. It was easy to get to from Epcot. Food was really good and the price was great, especially for an AYCTE place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter