• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday Brunch Inventions

Ah. So I should be doing that by now then?! Better get my thinking cap on!

Thanks!

:goodvibes

Its 60 days, you prob can do it now....

yes, 60 days - but for DLP restaurants theres really no need to until much closer to your trip (ie a couple of weeks before will be fine).

So how many of will be there on 24th March? Let's do a meeting!

I won't meet up with up with of you guys was also going on 24 March 2013 since me and my mum don't meeting people you don't know at all.

Sorry if this is shocking for you.

Jasmine2013 said:
I won't meet up with up with of you guys was also going on 24 March 2013 since me and my mum don't meeting people you don't know at all.

Sorry if this is shocking for you.

It's not shocking, it's fine.

I'll also be at DLP weekend of 24 March! Have decided I want at least one meal at Inventions, and currently deciding on which one (breakfast/brunch/dinner)!! Leaning towards brunch though as the reviews are so amazing!!

(Also am happy for a meet up if others are!)

appparently it winnie the poo theme, read it on another forum kinda disappointed not sure we will do it .....

I've just booked for 17th March at 2pm and they said the theme that day is Neverland.

DD will be a little disappointed it's not Flynn but I'm sure she'll be fine!

I've just booked for 17th March at 2pm and they said the theme that day is Neverland.

DD will be a little disappointed it's not Flynn but I'm sure she'll be fine!

Thank you :goodvibes I'll update. Neverland is fun with Peter and Wendy that spend loads of time with the children from all the reports I've seen

I should have pointed out that DD will be 18 that weekend, and her wanting to see Flynn is for her own reasons! :rolleyes:

She'll survive with Neverland, and DS 14 might just like seeing Wendy!

I should have pointed out that DD will be 18 that weekend, and her wanting to see Flynn is for her own reasons! :rolleyes:

She'll survive with Neverland, and DS 14 might just like seeing Wendy!

:rotfl:And here was me thinking she was little :rotfl:

I got the feeling you had a vision of a teary six year old! Most of that weekend will probably feel as though we are in the company of a six year old, but hopefully without any tears!

Although, it's all a surprise for her so she's sure to at least squeal when she realises we're heading for DLP, and then again when we pull up at the DLH !

:thumbsup2

Hi I really wanted to book brunch also 17th march but we arrive that day by Eurostar which gets in1.57. Someone said that brunch finishes at 3 so it wouldn't b worth it I'm gutted:(

Hi I really wanted to book brunch also 17th march but we arrive that day by Eurostar which gets in1.57. Someone said that brunch finishes at 3 so it wouldn't b worth it I'm gutted:(

They told me today on the phone that I could book from 1pm - 2.45pm. I'm not sure if they were the only times they had left or if that's the usual cut off time.

Does that mean I can book a 2.45 slot and still c characters and have food without being rushed. Oh I hope so :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter