• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday Brunch Inventions

Does that mean I can book a 2.45 slot and still c characters and have food without being rushed. Oh I hope so :)

We've been in there well after 3. Sometimes characters never even made it to our table before 3.

We've been in there well after 3. Sometimes characters never even made it to our table before 3.

but would you see all the characters if you had a 2.30 or 2.45 reservation, I mean would they all still be coming around all the occupied tables, or would it only be half of them on the rotation?

but would you see all the characters if you had a 2.30 or 2.45 reservation, I mean would they all still be coming around all the occupied tables, or would it only be half of them on the rotation?

According to the time stamps on our photos last time that happened we would have missed Pluto with a 2.30 reservation, but it would have worked for everyone else. The time stamp for other photos is 2.42, so it would have been tight for 2.45. But then again the last photo says 3.14 - no idea if the characters were still around after that. The restaurant was almost half full when we left then and Mickey was just coming in again.

Hi do I have to pay in advance and what happens if dont make it

No advance payment. Usually when we are stuck in traffic I ring reservations and cancel. But I am not aware of a penalty if you don't do that.

Does anyone know what the theme for easter sunday is yet? It has been suggested it may
be a general easter theme but wondered if anyone knows for sure. Thanks x

Hello, has anyone been to the Neverland one? We are hopefully (transport/weather) pending at dlp this weekend and I am trying to think of indoor things to do! Girls love princesses but the food doesn't seem to good at the princess meal so I was thinking about maybe inventions brunch? If anyone can point me in the direction of a Netherland review that would be great - cant seem to find one??

So when I call to book sunday brunch, do I say what time? Or you just show up at 1pm and stay till 3pm?

Hello, has anyone been to the Neverland one? We are hopefully (transport/weather) pending at dlp this weekend and I am trying to think of indoor things to do! Girls love princesses but the food doesn't seem to good at the princess meal so I was thinking about maybe inventions brunch? If anyone can point me in the direction of a Netherland review that would be great - cant seem to find one??

Not been myself. The food is pretty much the same at all brunches with only a few seasonal items varying.

From photos I've seen on a French forum characters were Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale. I also think Donald showed, but I am not 100 percent sure anymore. There was a rumor that Kanga and Roo would be around, but no one saw them so far.

So when I call to book sunday brunch, do I say what time? Or you just show up at 1pm and stay till 3pm?

They will ask you for a time, yes.

Not been myself. The food is pretty much the same at all brunches with only a few seasonal items varying.

From photos I've seen on a French forum characters were Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale. I also think Donald showed, but I am not 100 percent sure anymore. There was a rumor that Kanga and Roo would be around, but no one saw them so far.

Vala, you are talking about The Enchanted Forest one :rotfl:

Neverland is PP, Wendy, Captain Hook and the usual suspects :goodvibes

There is some photos on the DCP thread about this one I'll find them out for you ;)

We are there easter Sunday so perhaps by knowing the theme for that Sunday my decision on where to eat (a whole different thread :coffee:) could be made.

Hi all just booked our brunch for march 24th blue dream forest (winnie the pooh)
asked for easter sunday and its Alice in wonderland.

Neverland is PP, Wendy, Captain Hook, Smee plus Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale

And you have pictures of it on these 2 pages

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...mes-du-restaurant-inventions-le-dimanche-midi

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...mes-du-restaurant-inventions-le-dimanche-midi

hth :)

daiseyirl said:
Hi all just booked our brunch for march 24th blue dream forest (winnie the pooh)
asked for easter sunday and its Alice in wonderland.

Thanks, we'll be there on 24th too, so it's good to know.

:rotfl: Ouch. figures I mix up the two that I haven't done yet. :rotfl:

Wasn't Smee with Hook last time?

He was in October as they've got photos of him but I'd have to read through the whole thing to see if he's always there or not.

ps - You who are character mad (in the nicest way ;)) have you seen who's planned to be in DLP on the 14/2 due to the Prince visiting :thumbsup2

ps - You who are character mad (in the nicest way ;)) have you seen who's planned to be in DLP on the 14/2 due to the Prince visiting :thumbsup2

Only part of it I think - Marie and Duffy in that new outfit, but I didn't find details about the couples appearing. I've been chewing boyfriend's ear off about a day trip since I read what I found. *sighs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter