Sunday Fluff: What's your favorite nail polish color/brand?

I really love any shade of blue. From denim dark color to turquoise. And if it has sparkles then even better. I am not really loyal to any brand just buy whatever catches my eye

I like blues too!

My absolute favorite is Sally Hensen's "Blue Me Away" - it's my most common pick for my toes in the summer. When I paint my toes "Blue Me Away," I know it's summer.

Right now, I have a really dark purple on my toes (can't remember the brand) & nothing on my fingers.

I like the Finger Paints Endless Wear ones. They stay like a gel manicure without the light. I like most colors as long as they are flat. No glitter or pearl please :)

Red or pink for me, any color but red for DD. I won't let her wear straight up red nail polish yet because her nails are very noticable. She has the best nails ever. They are so strong and a beautiful long oval shape. They look just like DH's....you know how sometimes boys get the best eyelashes or hair or whatever? And everyone says what a waste on a boy? That's DH's nails, lol, but DD is so lucky to have inherited them! My own nails are weak and peel like crazy, and I just bite them all off anyway lol

Anyway, DD loves to do her nails. She has just about every color and all of the nail accessories - she's always looking at YouTube tutorials for new ideas. Her favorite colors are blue and green. Or pink and purple.

I like the blues, too, on my toenails. Or deep mauve. I wear sheer on my fingernails.

I like every brand, however, Zoya is probably my favorite. This time of year I love a deep red. I haven't worn polish in a while though because I seemed to have developed an allergy to polish or remover.

Flowerista by Essie on my toes right now, wanted something to brighten my winter weary toenails. lol

On my hands I'm wearing neutrals (shellac) OPI Steady as She Rose or OPI Don't burst my bubbles -- both are pinkish toned neutrals

I am a fan of OPI lincoln park after dark, or black cherry chutney.

I've been consistently wearing Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel polishes for about 18 months now. I love them! They stay on a lot longer than a normal polish (which is saying a lot for me as I wash my hands 1,000x a day). I also like Essie's Gel Setter top coat. OPI's Infinite Shine -- not so much. It chips, on me, within 2-3 days. As for colors, I lean towards pinks and blues.

My all time favorite color is Essie's cute as a button. It's the perfect shade of pink for summer. I also agree with Lincoln Park after dark for winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter