super 8's

pumba2005

Earning My Ears
I am booked into the super 8 at anaheim, I think the one at west katalla, is there shuttle buses that go there, at all hours?

Thanks!

Kinda- There is the ART shuttle bus (I believe its the H route) picks up 2 hotels down towards the crosswalk and its the last stop towards the parks going home its MUCH advised to get off across the street at that first stop and backtrack the 15 feet, cross and head down or else its a good 30+ min tour back around to the first stop...

As for hours I think its 1 hour before and 2 hours after park hours and it runs every 15 or 30 except during the mid day when its like every 30 or 45 min (its late brains foggy)

Ive found that the shuttle saves little to no time for me (and costs like 3 dollars a day) and so I walk to and from the parks. Ive done it 20+ times and feel perfectly safe doing it and its usually a 10 min walk max-

I also really like that Super 8 and will be staying there for the first 3 nights in July :) ( LOVE their doughnuts..)

-em

I can;t walk far so this was a rewason I was asking about buses, just not sure which super 8 I am booked into!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter