• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

Could we please add 2" letter groups for "music" and "theatre" :) I can help fill those by taking extra letters if need be.

I can use the "music" and "theatre" groups. Also is there any interest in splitting the dance letter groups into "ballet", "jazz", "tap", "hip hop", etc? These are fairly short words, so they won't need many players. My girls are in 5 different dance classes this year. Plus my nieces both dance, so I can certainly use a lot of dance groups.

I'm in for "music" and "ballet" that's what Megan's doing this year!

Could we please add 2" letter groups for "music" and "theatre" :) I can help fill those by taking extra letters if need be.

Got it!:thumbsup2

I can use the "music" and "theatre" groups. Also is there any interest in splitting the dance letter groups into "ballet", "jazz", "tap", "hip hop", etc? These are fairly short words, so they won't need many players. My girls are in 5 different dance classes this year. Plus my nieces both dance, so I can certainly use a lot of dance groups.

I'll put them into the 2" letter groups, and I also will add a "Dance" group to the mini kits, and y'all can sign up for different kinds of dance. :)

I'm in for "music" and "ballet" that's what Megan's doing this year!

Yay!!:)

That's the problem, I want to! This is due right after the Parks/Icons and Cricut swaps...neither of which I have begun yet. Going to have to really look at my calendar and plan what I can do.

Cassey

I never know what to do with pins :confused3 they scare me:eek:

Have mine and Cheryl's lists ready to go! see you in the morning.

I’d like a spot in the following 2 inch letter groups– doesn’t matter which letters:

On Stage
Music
Theatre
Aquarium

Good morning! Please put me in the following groups:

Single element:
3 – tags
4 – title
5 – tags
7 – title
12 – title
14 – tags

Letters (any letter):
C
D
F
J
L
T
U
Y
Z
A1
B1
C1
D1

Mini Kits:
1a – All Star
2a – Show Time
5a –

Thanks!

Hi Anne! Here are my choices:

3. Baseball - paper clips
4. Softball - title
8. Wrestling - title
9. Beach - pins
10. Birthday - tag
16. Pool - tag
18. Zoo - pins
22. Fishing - title

C. Baseball - any 2
G. The Beach - any 2
H. Happy Birthday - any 3
Q. Zoo - any 1
T. Softball - any 2
X. Fishing - any 2

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter