Supermarket between LAX and Disneyland

fast43

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Arriving at LAX pretty late (10 pm) We have rented a car and would like to stop at a supermarket on the way to Disneyland. Could someone tell me the easiest one to get to while enroute to the resort? We wanted something close to the interstate but far enough away from Los Angeles. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I would go all the way to Anaheim and stop at the Target on Harbor Blvd, but I think they close at 11. You might be best to grab a couple of necessities at CVS or Walgreens on Harbor and Katella, and hit Target in the morning. They open at 8am, not sure if that is a Park day for you. You could also look in to grocery delivery to the hotel by Vons/Pavillions and have the front desk hold it for you

I would go all the way to Anaheim and stop at the Target on Harbor Blvd, but I think they close at 11. You might be best to grab a couple of necessities at CVS or Walgreens on Harbor and Katella, and hit Target in the morning. They open at 8am, not sure if that is a Park day for you. You could also look in to grocery delivery to the hotel by Vons/Pavillions and have the front desk hold it for you
That target is open 8am-12am daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter