Surprise 2020 DVC mailer with window clings

With a wiper on the back of our explorer, don’t think it will work. I’ll leave it up to my husband if he wants to use it.

Who designs window clings for the outside of the window?! Maybe put it on the inside front window of your car so the driver ahead of you can read it through their rear-view mirror?

Put on the inside of your front car window, then people will know you are DVC when they look in their rear view window! Or on your home's front door. Still need more refrigerator magnet/sticker space.......

I was surprised by this package today! Disney Files magazine, 2020 membership foldout paper and window clings. We toured last July but bought resale rather than direct... I think I am still their target audience for a direct purchase! 😬
Me too. In Canada, no less. I'm still waiting for those darn magnets, though.

Mine is much more like a sticker than a cling. My kid put it on his water bottle and it’s not going anywhere.

I'm a resale buyer, grandfathered in with a blue card. I was very disappointed to see that the sticker/cling must go on the outside of the window. What sense does that make?

What issue of Files was sent out with this? The last one we got was Fall. We have been direct owners for a few months now but haven't received any other DVC mailings since that Fall issue.

re: Inside/Outside
Yep, my hubby said the same thing, "What? Sure wish this designed to go INSIDE the window." Sigh. No, we will NOT be placing it inside the front window.

the DVC member "clings" they sell in the gift shop are pretty sturdy. I have mine on the bottom right side of back hatch.
I have not received these window clings in the mail. We bought direct 100 points in May 2019 and 25 more direct a couple of months ago.
We did receive a printed "owner's certificate".lol.

Got ours up here in Canada today.. like the magnets, no way these are going on our cars.. side of the fridge for one and basement bar fridge for the other

With a wiper on the back of our explorer, don’t think it will work. I’ll leave it up to my husband if he wants to use it.

I have an explorer and it is on my back window. The wiper does not get to the corners

I placed mine on the back left corner of my rear window on an Infiniti QX80 (fairly straight rear end). Been on for about 2 wks. So far so good!

Mine is much more like a sticker than a cling. My kid put it on his water bottle and it’s not going anywhere.
This is a great idea about putting it on a water bottle.

I did not receive a copy of the December magazine so I did not get any clings or stickers either. I just closed on 11/18, so I wonder if I was just too late? Do you think if I called they would send it out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter