SURPRISE! Can we do it again? A November 2012 PTR!! SURPRISE !!11/1

Mentally counting down the minutes until Carey and John reveal the secret to Kadence! I sure hope that they are able to catch it on video.

Just quick pop in!! Spotty reception...

Kadence was shocked, but figured it out the second she seen John's "We're going to Disney" shirt.

I have video, and will post as soon as I'm hooked into the wireless.

Flight was fast, met a DIS'er at the airport( we were on the same flight!)

On the ME right now, but a bit bummed the video isn't working. Oh we'll, who's complaining!!

Not me! I'm going to Disney World!!:yay:

Kadence was shocked, but figured it out the second she seen John's "We're going to Disney" shirt.

On the ME right now, but a bit bummed the video isn't working. Oh we'll, who's complaining!!

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see the video!

You did it..... you pulled it off a second time. On a very smart young lady!

Let the magic begin! pixiedust:

I am so excited for you guys can't wait to see the video I am keeping an eye out for it. I am glade it was a short flight I hate long flights. btw I can't decide if it is a good thing that she figured it out so quickly any way have a great trip

So excited for your trip can't wait to see the surprise video!

I could have used that popcorn during the movie last night!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YEAH!

Have an awesome time! Congrats on keeping your secret all this time!

Thanks! Kadence just figured out later last night that all of our "next year" planning was for this trip. She looked at me and said, so all the plans we made for next year are for now? I should call MENSA.:lmao:

Can't wait to hear about the surprise! I wish someone would surprise me with a trip. haha Say hi to Mickey for me (and all of your DIS friends actually! ;))

I hope Kadence is excited! :cool1::yay::banana:

We will see Mickey this morning for breakfast! I'm sure he'll be happy to receive your greetings!:)

Was she excited?

She was. ::yes::

15 minutes till the big reveal!!!! :worship:

Have fun and see you tomorrow!!!

:thumbsup2 I'll be here!

Mentally counting down the minutes until Carey and John reveal the secret to Kadence! I sure hope that they are able to catch it on video.

We did!

Me 3 :laughing:

It was great to surprise her again, she was shocked. My Eagle-Eye child knew something was up the second she seen John's shirt.::yes::

They're on their way :)

Have a great trip! :)

I'm a hoping!

I'm trying to load to photobucket, but it's not going to well. I don't know that the wireless is the greatest here.

I am so excited for you guys can't wait to see the video I am keeping an eye out for it. I am glade it was a short flight I hate long flights. btw I can't decide if it is a good thing that she figured it out so quickly any way have a great trip

Our flight came in 30 mins early!

So excited for your trip can't wait to see the surprise video!

I'm working on it!

woohoo you're at Disney :)

We sure are!!

Have fun! Enjoy the weather! I'll be there in 31 days!

It's beautiful down here! Perfect WI weather....77 and dry.:rotfl:

Just a little spoiler.....

We checked in and walked all the way to the LM section to find our room and they gave us a room with a King size bed.:confused3 It was in the perfect location, 1st floor, pool side.

Walked back, got it sorted out, walked back to LM and got 1st floor, waayyy back farthest room out, POP view.

ME dropped off Kadence's suitcase, it was broken on the bottom. Our 2 big cases were missing for another hour (did get them finally)

I'm going to forget that, and I'm going to have a a great, awesome time!:thumbsup2

Bye for now!!:wizard:

Thanks! Kadence just figured out later last night that all of our "next year" planning was for this trip. She looked at me and said, so all the plans we made for next year are for now? I should call MENSA.:lmao:

LOL...... so how long before she asked if you're still going next year?

Just a little spoiler.....

We checked in and walked all the way to the LM section to find our room and they gave us a room with a King size bed.:confused3 It was in the perfect location, 1st floor, pool side.

Walked back, got it sorted out, walked back to LM and got 1st floor, waayyy back farthest room out, POP view.

ME dropped off Kadence's suitcase, it was broken on the bottom. Our 2 big cases were missing for another hour (did get them finally)

I'm going to forget that, and I'm going to have a a great, awesome time!:thumbsup2

Bye for now!!:wizard:

I requested one of the 2 closer buildings, but I've already resigned myself to the fact that we'll probably end up the farthest away. Since we're going to be there 10 nights, I'm toying with staying completey packed that first night and requesting a different room the next day.

We are patiently waiting at the airport right now. Won't be long.

Are you SURE about the "patiently" part??????

mom2rtk said:
LOL...... so how long before she asked if you're still going next year?

I requested one of the 2 closer buildings, but I've already resigned myself to the fact that we'll probably end up the farthest away. Since we're going to be there 10 nights, I'm toying with staying completey packed that first night and requesting a different room the next day.

Are you SURE about the "patiently" part??????

I emailed you.

I hope the rest of your trip is as magical as can be and filled with lots of pixie dust!! Can't wait to read all about it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter