SURPRISE! Can we do it again? A November 2012 PTR!! SURPRISE !!11/1

We had a wonderful day yesterday, despite a couple forgotten items...Kadence swam and we relaxed.

Went to MNSSHP and met Jen and Claire! They were awesome, we hung around together quite a bit and the girls got along great. They spent a lot of time dancing together at a dance party.

Got to do some new FL things! They opened during the party.

Off to DTD today and some more relaxing.

It was so much fun hanging out. Claire can't wait to see kadence again next Friday. We are just finishing up eating at boma. Very good.

jenseib said:
It was so much fun hanging out. Claire can't wait to see kadence again next Friday. We are just finishing up eating at boma. Very good.

Kadence was asking what you guys were doing today and asking what you were going do on the cruise. LOL She was saying how fun it was last night.

We're watching the muppets movie at AOA tonight and then going to DHS tomorrow.

:sad: Sadly, our bags are packed and we await our 9:00 departure on the ME.

It was a wonderful trip,(with a few mishaps...) we met great people...Jen & Claire!, ( Kadence misses Claire )Tim, and Kylla& family

I already have a TR name.....but first I need to load my photo pass. See ya soon!

:sad: Sadly, our bags are packed and we await our 9:00 departure on the ME.

It was a wonderful trip,(with a few mishaps...) we met great people...Jen & Claire!, ( Kadence misses Claire )Tim, and Kylla& family

I already have a TR name.....but first I need to load my photo pass. See ya soon!

Already? :sad:

Can't wait for your new TR to get under way though! :cool1:

Safe travels!

Welcome home to cold (brrrrrrrr) Wisconsin. Hope you had a blast, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Already? :sad:

Can't wait for your new TR to get under way though! :cool1:

Safe travels!

It did go too fast! I will have my TR up probably Sunday-ish. I have to edit photos, scream in frustration at the photopass site....(it's going soooooo sloooowwwwwww) :mad:and pay attention at work to catch up. I'm the only me there is and nobody felt nice enough to do my work for me.:surfweb:

Can't wait to hear all about it. Travel safely.

a hint...there was salami at a breakfast buffet other than Akershus!

Can wait to start reading the new trip report!

Soon!

Hope you got home okay! So excited about the new TR. :thumbsup2

Yup, through driving rain the 2 hour drive home!:faint:

I can't wait to read about all the celebrities you met.;)

They were like the coolest people EVER! Kadence couldn't believe she met thee CLAIRE!::yes::

LOL, I hear they were VERY high profile. :cool2:

Very! :thumbsup2

Oh yes! LOL:rotfl2:

Welcome home to cold (brrrrrrrr) Wisconsin. Hope you had a blast, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Flew into Milwaukee it was 70, this morning woke up to 29.:sad2:

It did go too fast! I will have my TR up probably Sunday-ish. I have to edit photos, scream in frustration at the photopass site....(it's going soooooo sloooowwwwwww) :mad:and pay attention at work to catch up. I'm the only me there is and nobody felt nice enough to do my work for me.:surfweb:
Yes, the photopass site is extremely slow. I see a headache in my near future. :headache:

Flew into Milwaukee it was 70, this morning woke up to 29.:sad2:
We came home to 67. It was 32 this morning. BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hyper:

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I loved following along a bit on Facebook!

The PhotoPass site sometimes works best with Internet Explorer OR Safari if you have a Mac. Good luck. :headache:

welcome home

Thanks!:goodvibes

welcome home. Celebrities??

Well know ones!!:thumbsup2

Yes, the photopass site is extremely slow. I see a headache in my near future. :headache:

Now I have frustration as the borders aren't showing up on any of the MK pictures!:badpc: I finished the other 3 parks photos at work today (don't tell anyone!):ssst:

We came home to 67. It was 32 this morning. BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hyper:

:crazy2: My DH's found his truck battery dead, and I already was at work so he and Kadence had a nice cold walk to school on Monday.

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I loved following along a bit on Facebook!

The PhotoPass site sometimes works best with Internet Explorer OR Safari if you have a Mac. Good luck. :headache:

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I'm going to try IE again and see if the borders come up. I have FoxFire here at home, but IE at work. I'm hoping for some Christmas ones!

It's my Baby Birdie's Birthday today!!!

She's 9!!:bday:party::bday:

DSC09825.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter