Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

10 working days is not out of the ordinary (annoying, but not unusual!), but post is a little slow at the moment due to the Olympics - all mail order is saying allow extra time - plus a lot of people are on vacation so there may be fewer sorters.:(

I'll post as soon as I receive it.:thumbsup2

Drats! It has been like 13 business days since I mailed on 7/26? I guess if it doesn't show up sometime soon, I can try to come up with some replacements for you? I didn't join most of the Disney Groups, otherwise I would just mail you my goodies.

Its not the longest ever, just feels like it:rolleyes2 I think the record was 20 business days :earseek: Postal services are always a bit hit and miss - I mailed postcards from DLRP on a Tuesday, my aunt got hers that Thursday, DMIL Saturday and my mum not til Monday - all posted the same day in teh New York Hotel:confused3 Oh, and it reached Arizona the same day as my mum got hers in England (by the way, my mum and aunt live in the same road - so how that works don't ask me!!)

Well next weekend will be the first moments I may have to work on anything. If you don't have anything by then, I will get together some replacements. Though my DH will be closer to you next week in Spain than me, so I hope my children cooperate : ) Fingers crossed that it shows up :confused3

Honestly, try not to stress. Just because I have my photos all printed and organised.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: Seriously, it'll get here when it gets here (if that's not a bit technical for a Friday afternoon), my worst experience was sending a swap to Rebecca, and it came back marked "not known here" so I had to resend it:scared: Late I can cope with.

Thanks Mazda, but it is stressful and frustrating! I was hoping that with the olympics over it would show up! Darn postal service! :confused3

Still nothing - we have a Public Holiday on Monday but hopefully it will get here soon.

Well I was hoping that it would at least show back up here since you haven't received it?? I hate to think of all that hard work just gone? I have started working on replacements but was secretly hoping this would still show up. I will have something in the mail to you towards the end of the week, unless the postal gods come through on your package. Since I wasn't in most of the groups you were, I am trying my best to get something together to try to compensate by making pieces and forfeiting what pieces I can to fit your groups :confused3 Thank you for your patience, I just don't know what else to do?

Honestly, there is no need to do anything unless it makes you happier! (though of course I love swap stuff, especially as I don't do Disney so often). Its just luck of the draw :confused3 Sometimes things just don't go right.

I've had so many blessings this year :cloud9: with my new job, getting DS(18) holiday work there and then him getting his University place confirmed I guess its my turn for some not so good stuff to happen! DH thinks I've got too much stuff anyway:rolleyes1

Some replacement goodies were put in the mail yesterday on the 30th. Some were from my stash that fit your groups and some were made by me. I hope it gets delivered safely. :lmao: Monday is a holiday here in the states so hopefully it will make it across the pond by Saturday.

That is so kind of you:flower3: Thank you for doing that. I will let you know as soon as it arrives:)

:hyper::cheer2: :banana:

The replacement package reached me - and was just what I needed after a loooooong staff workshop and a hot bus journey home:thumbsup2 Thank you so much for going to that extra trouble:flower3: I have a crop tonight so i can make everyone jealous with my great stuff;)

If it does I'll be sure to let you know:thumbsup2

If someone nicked it I hope they make good use of the contents at least:rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter