Surprise! We're going to Walt Disney World!

The Green Monster

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
Just looking for ideas on how to surprise my girlfriend with a trip to Walt Disney World in December for her 30th birthday. :) Her actual birthday is this July 23rd but have been planning things for more than a month including two Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party nights, two Candlelight Processsional dinner packages and plenty of other dining reservations. Just looking for some cool stories to suprise her. I've got a couple ideas including a decorative cake for her birthday but open to all stories and ideas from you all! Thank you in advance! :)

.Get her a nice piece of Disney Jewelry. When she's finished telling you how much she loves it .....spill the beans

Last edited:
.Get her a nice piece of Disney Jewelry. When she's finished telling you how much she loves it .....spill the beans
I got her a Mickey Pandora bracelet and Cinderella Coach piece and when she opened the box there was a note on the back of the top that said 'SURPRISE! We're going to Disney December 2017!' ....i hate not giving Walt credit (Walt Disney World) but i couldn't fit that all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter