SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

Luvin all your updates. Kadence's dress is nicer than Alice's and luving the chip and dale outfit :)

What beautiful Epcot pictures! I absolutely love Garden Grill, it's one of my favorites! Can't believe your next trip is coming up so soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you :goodvibes We love GG too, I wish I could have fit it into our plans this time. Next time for sure!

Luvin all your updates. Kadence's dress is nicer than Alice's and luving the chip and dale outfit :)

Thanks, I'm so far behind, it's not funny.

Aww, I'll pass on the complement to Grandma who made it! Kadence is all set to wear those again!

So, my goal of finishing this TR before the next trip has not happened. :rolleyes1

I PROMISE I will finish here, but TOMORROW, I must go to DISNEY!!!:yay::yay:

Thanks for following along, and see you (if anyone is still out there...) when we get back!​
:wave2:

So, my goal of finishing this TR before the next trip has not happened. :rolleyes1

I PROMISE I will finish here, but TOMORROW, I must go to DISNEY!!!

Thanks for following along, and see you (if anyone is still out there...) when we get back!​

OMG! I totally blew it! No dancing bananas! I'm so sorry! Not that you're going to Disney.... just that you're going to Disney with no dancing bananas! How about jumping in the way back machine with me????? :teeth:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana:

:banana:

Have an awesome trip full of much magic! pixiedust: Can't wait to hear all about it! You totally deserve it after the year you've had. :)

OMG! I totally blew it! No dancing bananas! I'm so sorry! Not that you're going to Disney.... just that you're going to Disney with no dancing bananas! How about jumping in the way back machine with me?????

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana:

:banana:

Have an awesome trip full of much magic! pixiedust: Can't wait to hear all about it! You totally deserve it after the year you've had. :)

Thank you!!!:hug:You made me have a happy tear. It's going to be a great time!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

We will, Thank you for doing everything to help me this time around. We all appreciate it. ::yes::

I just want to say HI from Disney, we are having a wonderful time.

I just wanted to share a quick pic I took on my phone, ( took more with my camera lol) and it think it's so sweet.

null_zpse246785d.jpg

See ya all soon!!

I just want to say HI from Disney, we are having a wonderful time. I just wanted to share a quick pic I took on my phone, ( took more with my camera lol) and it think it's so sweet. See ya all soon!!

So sweet!

I just want to say HI from Disney, we are having a wonderful time.

I just wanted to share a quick pic I took on my phone, ( took more with my camera lol) and it think it's so sweet.

null_zpse246785d.jpg

See ya all soon!!

OMG! How gorgeous she is! :love:

Can't wait for more!

Hello everyone, (I think that echoed....)

I just wanted to say I promised to finish this TR and I will. I have an update just about ready , baring any photo bucket issues ugh, and will have it up within the next day or two.

I miss seeing others TR's and such, and I will try very hard to catch up.

I would love to do a TR of our Nov trip, and if I can finish this one soon, I think I will.

See ya real soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter