SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

Magic Kingdom Nov 9th

Oh and did I forgot….Nov 9th was also my birthday! It was a Good Day!

Now on to our fun fill day and night in the Magic Kingdom!

What a beautiful morning,

DSC09718.jpg

We had not planned on going full tilt today; we wanted to conserve our energy for MVMCP that night.

Our breakfast plans were at the Main Street Bakery for the first time ever, and now the last time since it went Starbucks. John had his eye on one of those egg & cheese croissants. And they were very good! We each had that plus a yummy Danish to share.

DSC09719.jpg

DSC09720.jpg

DSC09721.jpg

As we left, the dancers were outside, so we watched them, another first for us. It’s cool what you see when you slow down! But it’s hard to slow down!

DSC09722.jpg

DSC09724.jpg

DSC09725.jpg

DSC09723.jpg

We stopped for a few PP,

Photo1230FourBySix.jpg

Photo1228FourBySix.jpg

We could tell more Christmas décor had gone up since earlier in the week. Kadence found one of her favorite little statues,

DSC09741.jpg

DSC09732.jpg

Awww

DSC09733.jpg

DSC09735.jpg

DSC09734.jpg

So now we had a mission, Kadence has wanted to meet Peter Pan forever, mostly because she heard he’s pretty sassy and fun. So we headed over to Castle Couture and had a very nice CM call up and find out when and if Peter was going to be out today. Turns out he was going to be out in about 15 mins over by Adventure land! YAY!!

Off we went to find adventure!

We had to of course stop for some photos,

DSC09746.jpg

DSC09750.jpg

DSC09756.jpg

CONT…….

Kadence wasn’t happy with my stop and go pace. One can never have too many pictures of the Castle!

DSC09752.jpg

DSC09754.jpg

DSC09730.jpg

DSC09739.jpg

DSC09740.jpg

We just moseyed up to where Peter was meeting and he came running up. We had to wait for a few people…..

Photo1248FourBySix.jpg

Then it was Kadence’s turn. He was awesome! They had a great time together, with Peter encouraging her to be somewhat naughty…

Photo1249FourBySix.jpg

Photo1251FourBySix.jpg

Photo1252FourBySix.jpg

Photo1257FourBySix.jpg

Lots of pictures later and then he had her do one more.

Photo1254FourBySix.jpg

LOL, Perfect!

Ok, now that Kadence has been instructed on how to never grow up, we took her towards the place where naughty little kids would fit right in; Pirates!

DSC09761.jpg

The closer we got, we noticed the crowd and Captain Jack himself was out. We stayed to watch him and his bumbling pirate friend. What a fun show, the kids were having so much fun. Jack was hilarious! He even gave me a nice pose!

DSC09762.jpg

DSC09763.jpg

DSC09766.jpg

DSC09767.jpg

DSC09772.jpg

I could tell it was wrapping up, so we headed toward Pirates ride before the crowd descended.

DSC09773.jpg

Desk Pirates?

DSC09774.jpg

Since I got such nice pictures on our last ride, I sat back and enjoyed the Pirate debauchery.

After our voyage, we convinced Kadence another spin through the Haunted Mansion was fun.

Guess what this is??

DSC09779.jpg

There is a little booth heading across the bridge, and nosy me peeked in side and took a picture. I bet it would be good for Where in Disney trivia!

Have I mentioned the low crowds? Or the Beautiful Castle?

DSC09780.jpg

DSC09781.jpg

CONT……

10 min wait at the HM, so back through the interactive queue we went, I think it was just to play with the books again.

There was a PP by the Family busts this time, and she told us a bit of trivia about them. Under each bust is a saying, and you can tell who “off’ed” who by following the hints. I didn’t know that and we spent the time and figured it all out, but I won’t share since I’m sure you’ll all want to figure it out on your own!

Photo1287FourBySix-Copy.jpg

We got some PP pictures taken and continued along the queue and into the HM. I did take a picture of our doom buggy ghost, but I think I may have deleted it!

Photo1291FourBySix.jpg

DSC09788.jpg

DSC09786.jpg

DSC09787.jpg

DSC09795.jpg

Back towards the Castle, because twirling had to be done! Kadence wore a very adorable outfit that our very nice friend Janet borrowed to us,

DSC09796.jpg

DSC09797.jpg

DSC09798.jpg

The Move It Shake It parade had just gone through and there was confetti everywhere! Kadence was busy gathering herself some pink Mickey heads.

DSC09807.jpg

DSC09808.jpg

DSC09806.jpg

Then It was a perfect time to do some more PP, I actually think we got some nice ones of us!

Photo1293FourBySix-Copy.jpg

Photo1296FourBySix.jpg

The morning had gone by and soon it was time for lunch. Cosmic Rays was chosen.
Along the way I snapped just one more picture…… ok, maybe 2

DSC09800.jpg

DSC09804.jpg

We just picked burgers and Fries,
DSC09801.jpg

Kadence had to meet Sonny!
DSC09802.jpg

DSC09803.jpg

Soon we headed down main Street, Kadence had a Tea Party to attend with Claire and We had a chance to sit a relax with Jen!

DSC09809.jpg

DSC09812.jpg

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09813.jpg

DSC09814.jpg

DSC09815.jpg

Up Next, Tea and Friends!

Yeah! More trip report! Looks like Kadence had a ball with Peter Pan!

I have never seen Photopass over by the busts at HM. I'll have to keep my eyes out next time.

Kadence looks great in Katie's skirt set. :)

Yeah! More trip report! Looks like Kadence had a ball with Peter Pan!

I have never seen Photopass over by the busts at HM. I'll have to keep my eyes out next time.

Kadence looks great in Katie's skirt set. :)

I promised, so it was done!;)

Kadence had lots of fun with him! She said her mind was going crazy trying to keep up with him!

I'm glad we caught the PP, she was it was nice to learn some trivia about the busts.

Aww, she loved wearing them. More to come!

I knew we should've went to MK that day. We did DHS and my plan was to go to MK after the party, but Claire wanted to go back and hang with her cousins, so we did. It was crowded...but not as bad as some other days.

My daughter Allison has an unnatural, ridiculous hatred of Sonny in Cosmic Rays. It started sometime when she was 2 1/2 and she has never, ever let it go. When we eat there, we have to make sure we sit in the section that is no where near Sonny.

She also hates the Muppets. They completely freak her out.

BIG UPDATE is right! That Kadence tickles me. She is always one to give a cute face and pose. I think that my favorites are the one with her and her upside down glasses and the one of her holding her breath with Peter. Love those.

I knew we should've went to MK that day. We did DHS and my plan was to go to MK after the party, but Claire wanted to go back and hang with her cousins, so we did. It was crowded...but not as bad as some other days.

You should have! Then you wouldn't have been stuck on that slow bus from heck! LOL

My daughter Allison has an unnatural, ridiculous hatred of Sonny in Cosmic Rays. It started sometime when she was 2 1/2 and she has never, ever let it go. When we eat there, we have to make sure we sit in the section that is no where near Sonny. She also hates the Muppets. They completely freak her out.

We hadn't eaten there before so she was interested in him, but try and get that kid into the west wing area of BOG and forget it. She was pretty freaked out.

BIG UPDATE is right! That Kadence tickles me. She is always one to give a cute face and pose. I think that my favorites are the one with her and her upside down glasses and the one of her holding her breath with Peter. Love those.

She's a poser alright. LOL I love the Peter Pan one! Should I be worried that when he suggested it, she was like "YEAH!!!" :eek:

Love that you had a lot of fun without rushing past everything. Breakfast looked delicious. I think I may need to try this and just skip all the rides. haha. Probably not though.

We love Peter Pan! This year DD10 had a tote bag she was getting signed by the Characters and Peter Pan took it claiming he had a new pocket. lol it was a lot of fun! Definitely a must do everytime!! (Then she lost the bag... thankfully lost and found found it after we got home and Santa brought it back to her!!)

Did you find the crowds were much higher this year than last year? We went the 1st week of December last year and this. This year it was crazy busy. :( Gotta change our game plan now. Wondering if 1st week of November would be better.

Love that you had a lot of fun without rushing past everything. Breakfast looked delicious. I think I may need to try this and just skip all the rides. haha. Probably not though. We love Peter Pan! This year DD10 had a tote bag she was getting signed by the Characters and Peter Pan took it claiming he had a new pocket. lol it was a lot of fun! Definitely a must do everytime!! (Then she lost the bag... thankfully lost and found found it after we got home and Santa brought it back to her!!) Did you find the crowds were much higher this year than last year? We went the 1st week of December last year and this. This year it was crazy busy. :( Gotta change our game plan now. Wondering if 1st week of November would be better.
It was a very chill morning, actually the slowest we've ever moved through MK! Peter Pan was one of the best meets ever. He was So full of naughty energy and just really made Kadence laugh. I think this year was a little busier, but not crazy bad. I'd love to go back to the first week in Nov next time.
Great update! :)
Thanks!! :)

Luvin the updates especially the Peter Pan pictures :goodvibes

Great to see you updated again! Hope you had fun on your most recent trip and that you do a TR on that one too or at least share some pics!

That Peter Pan M and G looked fun!

Cute twirling pics by the castle. those Mickey head confetti pieces are big!

A little late but I am catching up on your trip partly because our daughter's have the same name! My DD is 7 and we call her Kadybug :)

Luvin the updates especially the Peter Pan pictures :goodvibes
Thanks!! I think the Peter pan pictures are one of my favorites ever!

Glad you're back! What a perfect MK morning. :)
Thank you, I enjoyed getting back into my pictures. It was a great MK. day, but so is everyday!

Great to see you updated again! Hope you had fun on your most recent trip and that you do a TR on that one too or at least share some pics!

That Peter Pan M and G looked fun!

Cute twirling pics by the castle. those Mickey head confetti pieces are big!
Thank you, our recent trip was wonderful and I have decided to do a TR, need to edit more pictures.

Peter sure lived up to his reputation.

She twirled her way th though most of the parks, I'd been so dizzy!

A little late but I am catching up on your trip partly because our daughter's have the same name! My DD is 7 and we call her Kadybug :)

Hi :welcome:

we call ours Kadybird, or bird. I hope you enjoy seeing our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter