Survivor 20**HvV**No SPOILER THREAD**

I thought it was interesting in the commercial for Heroes vs. Villains that they pointedly showed Rich, Johnny Fairplay, Russell and others that are not included in the lists that are circulating on the net.

Anyone know when the official list will be revealed?

I've heard that Fairplay will not be on (for the same reason someone else said..quitting the last one) I also heard Colby will not be on it. I can't see how Russel Hanz can be on since it started right after the last season.

I've heard that Fairplay will not be on (for the same reason someone else said..quitting the last one) I also heard Colby will not be on it. I can't see how Russel Hanz can be on since it started right after the last season.

Rupert did back to back Survivors, going from Pearl Islands right to the All Star...that would be brutal though.

Didn't that girl Stephanie do bakc to back Survivors too? they brought her and that one guy back from their season right to Survivor:The Amazon.

I thought it was interesting in the commercial for Heroes vs. Villains that they pointedly showed Rich, Johnny Fairplay, Russell and others that are not included in the lists that are circulating on the net.

Anyone know when the official list will be revealed?

I thought that too. But I was reading somewhere that Hatch requested time out of the country from his parole officer or something like that, and he was denied. So if that's true, Hatch isn't on it. The promo did say one of the biggest villans would be back, and I would consider Hatch to be the biggest villan. Maybe Johnny Fairplay as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

I've missed the last few seasons of Survivor, (I think the last season I saw was fans vs. favorites,) but if they do the heroes vs. villians thing, I think I'd have to watch.

Let me just say I'd want a hero to win, but the villians are so fun to watch.

I'm wondering if some villains will become heroes and some heroes will become villains.

B/c lets be honest--can all the bad guys remain bad with each other and all the good guys remain good?

I'm not sure I would count on that.

On Russell's FB page he has a collage picture that shows him, Rupert, Boston Rob, Coach and Richard Hatch.

ETA--he is also a fan of AS 2 and this is the list of possible cast:

Survivor 20: Heroes v Villians
10 Year Anniversary Edition - Coming early 2010

POSSIBLE ALL STARS II CAST:

Tyson, Rob M, Coach, Russell H, Randy, Tom W, Rupert, Colby, James, and JT

Parvati, Danielle, Courtney, Jerri, Sandra. Candice, Stephenie, Sugar, Amanda and Cirie

I thought that too. But I was reading somewhere that Hatch requested time out of the country from his parole officer or something like that, and he was denied. So if that's true, Hatch isn't on it. The promo did say one of the biggest villans would be back, and I would consider Hatch to be the biggest villan. Maybe Johnny Fairplay as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Hatch was just recently released from jail for violating his parole by giving an interview to Matt Lauer over the summer. I highly doubt he is on this season.

It's the season 20 already film? I was on a website where they had the 2 tribes merge already and the elimination line. :confused3 I didn't read it, just saw the colors and the list of names but got out of it right away.

Is the season 20 already film? I was on a website where they had the 2 tribes merge already and the elimination line. :confused3 I didn't read it, just saw the colors and the list of names but got out of it right away.

It's already been filmed. In fact, the cast and crew of Survivor left Samoa just in time in late September, right before the tsunami hit. So it's totally possible that *someone* has leaked info or footage of next season. I don't like spoilers when it comes to Survivor. :confused3

It's already been filmed. In fact, the cast and crew of Survivor left Samoa just in time in late September, right before the tsunami hit. So it's totally possible that *someone* has leaked info or footage of next season. I don't like spoilers when it comes to Survivor. :confused3

Oh I see. Thank you. I figured they had and I don't like spoilers either, I was on a website and clicking links here and there took me to that website, then I freaked out and closed it.

And Russell was he in that one too? He looked like he had gained some weight, just wondering.

Oh I see. Thank you. I figured they had and I don't like spoilers either, I was on a website and clicking links here and there took me to that website, then I freaked out and closed it.

And Russell was he in that one too? He looked like he had gained some weight, just wondering.

That's exactly what happened to me! I went to a web site just to see the cast list for next season, when I suddenly realized that someone had put comments next to each of the player's names, indicated how they had done in the game! I closed that window out like it had spiders coming out of it. :lmao:

All things seem to indicate that Russell WILL be on the next season! :sunny:

I have Tivo and last night during the finale they showed the clip for Villians vs Heroes and when we paused it and went frame by frame for each group I saw:

Yau-Man
Amanda
Ozzy

I didn't see Boston Rob,Rupert,Johnny or Elizabeth

I haven't followed Survivor since the beginning so I'm not sure who the other people were.

There was one lady but I wasn't sure if it was Cirie or Taj (Eddie Georges wife) but I'm leaning more towards Taj

Even going frame by frame it was hard to see each individual because they went so fast and overlapped each other

I have Tivo and last night during the finale they showed the clip for Villians vs Heroes and when we paused it and went frame by frame for each group I saw:

Yau-Man
Amanda
Ozzy

I didn't see Boston Rob,Rupert,Johnny or Elizabeth

I haven't followed Survivor since the beginning so I'm not sure who the other people were.

There was one lady but I wasn't sure if it was Cirie or Taj (Eddie Georges wife) but I'm leaning more towards Taj

Even going frame by frame it was hard to see each individual because they went so fast and overlapped each other

I did the same thing on the video online and when the mentioned villans you can see Boston Rob.
Also Cirie.

That's exactly what happened to me! I went to a web site just to see the cast list for next season, when I suddenly realized that someone had put comments next to each of the player's names, indicated how they had done in the game! I closed that window out like it had spiders coming out of it. :lmao:

All things seem to indicate that Russell WILL be on the next season! :sunny:

DH made fun of me :sick: haha I made the same mistake with the amazing race all stars and I kicked myself many times for that, I went to a website and clicked on something and there it was, the whole elimination line and the winners. I hate spoilers like that. :eek:

I would like to see Russ again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter