Survivor 20**HvV**No SPOILER THREAD**

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
Lets start with some speculation on who might be on. I have seen a couple of different lists floating around.

ETA>>> Here is a more detailed list from a spoiler site:

HEROES: Colby Donaldson (S2: Australia), Rupert Boneham (S7: Pearl Islands), Tom Weston (S10: Palau), Stephenie LaGrossa (S10: Palau), Cirie Fields (S12: Panama), Candice Woodcock (S13: Cook Islands), Amanda Kimmel (S15: China), James Clement (S15: China), Jessica “Sugar” Kiper (S17: Gabon), James “J.T.” Thomas (S18: Tocantins)

VILLAINS: Jerry Manthey (S2: Australia), “Boston Rob” Mariano (S4: Marquesas), Sandra Diaz –Twine (S7: Pearl Islands), Danielle DiLorenzo (S12: Panama), Parvati Shallow (S13: Cook Islands), Courtney Yates (S15: China), Randy Bailey (S17: Gabon), Ben “Coach” Wade (S18: Tocantins), Tyson Apostol (S18: Tocantins), Russell Hantz (S19: Samoa)

Borrowed from phamton on the samoa thread
These are the all-star survivors according to most spoiler sites.

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

Russell Hantz

Jerri Manthey

Colby Donaldson

Rupert Boneham

Danielle DiLorenza

Candice Woodcock

Amanda Kimmel

JT Thomas

Courtney Yates

Coach Wade

Rob Mariano

James Clement

Tyson Apostal

Tom Westman

Cirie Fields

Randy Bailey

Stephaine LaGrossa

Sugar Kiper

Borrowed from Mare on the samoa thead:

Here's a list I found online...no idea how accurate it might be, or if it's even close:

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2644628_Survivor_20_Cast_List_Heroes_vs._Villians

The 20th season of Survivor is just around the corner (early next year)--rumor has it that the season will bring back previous Survivor contestants as before in Survivor All-Stars. Speculation is the theme this time will be Heroes VS Villians. Richard Hatch, the first ever Survivor winner, was denied the chance to participate in the show, however, his attempts in trying to be released from jail early to participate have definitely fueled the rumors that we're going to see another All-Stars type format.

Another previous contestant, Coby Archa, has leaked a list of names at Survivor Sucks ---he says they have been asked to participate and agreed. There's 23 names listed, so there may be a few more cut before filming. Here's the 'unofficial list'--

Ace Gordon (Survivor: Gabon)
Amanda Kimmel (Survivor: China)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Survivor: Tocantins)
Cirie Fields (Survivor: Panama)
James Clement (Survivor: China)
Jean-Robert Bellande (Survivor: China)
Jenna Morasca (Survivor: Amazon)
Jerri Manthey (Survivor: Australia)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Survivor: Gabon)
Johnny Fairplay (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Ozzy Lusth (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Natalie Bolton (Survivor: Micronesia)
Parvati Shallow (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Randy Bailey (Survivor: Gabon)
Rupert Boneham (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Sierra Reed (Survivor: Tocantins)
Shane Powers (Survivor: Panama)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Survivor: Palau)
Tina Wesson (Survivor: Australia)
Tom Buchanan (Survivor: Africa)
Tom Westman (Survivor: Palau)
Twila Tanner (Survivor: Vanuatu)

Joining in before I forget. I took a self imposed break from the DIS during most of the fall, but I am back now and really looking forward to this season! I tend to prefer the "villian" strategy of play so hopefully I am not too alone on this thread :goodvibes

Joining in before I forget. I took a self imposed break from the DIS during most of the fall, but I am back now and really looking forward to this season! I tend to prefer the "villian" strategy of play so hopefully I am not too alone on this thread :goodvibes

I don't think you will be ;)

Subscribing so I don't lose this thread. I'm going to root for the heroes!;)

lol..must not have made an impression on me the first time they were on!

As to the Johnny Fairplay one..I don't think he will be on it..he was on the all stars one..and he wanted to go home..said he was sorry he even signed on again..so my guess is that he won't try a third time?
I hope that Ozzie is on it..he's one of my favorites..along with Rupert...I don't think I can take another season with Russel, Coach, Jeri, or Parvati though...not my favorite people..even as villians!
Did they actually ever say last nite WHERE the next one will take place?

I've missed the last few seasons of Survivor, (I think the last season I saw was fans vs. favorites,) but if they do the heroes vs. villians thing, I think I'd have to watch.

Let me just say I'd want a hero to win, but the villians are so fun to watch.

lol..must not have made an impression on me the first time they were on!

As to the Johnny Fairplay one..I don't think he will be on it..he was on the all stars one..and he wanted to go home..said he was sorry he even signed on again..so my guess is that he won't try a third time?
I hope that Ozzie is on it..he's one of my favorites..along with Rupert...I don't think I can take another season with Russel, Coach, Jeri, or Parvati though...not my favorite people..even as villians!
Did they actually ever say last nite WHERE the next one will take place?

They filmed it back to back, right there in Samoa, following this past season's final tribal council. I wonder how much time lapsed? Days? A week or two? Hopefully they let Russell eat for a while before throwing him back in. :laughing:

They finished filming the All Stars right before the tsunami hit Samoa at the end of September, so even that season has been complete for a few months now.

I have a bad feeling that Russell didn't do well in the All Stars, but it should be a good season, nonetheless. :happytv:

I'm in. My favorites are Ozzie, James, (guiltily) Boston Rob and RUPERT! Is Tom the firefighter from NY who won?

i cannot wait to watch it!! I actually like some of the villians. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

There are some seasons I like the villains and in others I like the heroes. You have to respect the level of play not the approach.

I love JT. If he is on, he has a good shot with that SOuthern charm.....lol tv crush......

I hate Russell. I like the hero way of playing, hate the villians. I think it will be nice to have Coach back cuz he is such a wackadoo. But I did not recognize most of the names, so I guess I will have to wait and see who else will be there.

I cannot wait for this season!!! I am looking forward to Rupert, Colby and Boston Rob! I am not sure I can take Coach, Parvarti or Jerri for another season! LOL

Should be really good!! I am not sure who to root for though...I really, really love Boston Rob, but I also adore Colby, he is my all time favorite Survivor!!

It will be interesting!! :)

Can I ask why you think Russ did bad in Heroes vs. Villains? I've heard this a few times and I'm not sure where its coming from?

I think it is speculation because of how he was acting on last night's finale. He was crying like a little girl after finding out he did not win, and he seemed to have all his eggs in one basket. He was certain he had one his season, so he probably mouthed off about how wonderful and smart he was and got booted immediately on the next one. Just speculation, no one really knows for sure. I really do not think he could have kept that ego quiet for another whole season, he really needed to brag.

I am so glad someone started this thread. :worship: I can't wait for this Survivor to begin. It sounds like a really good one. I didn't care much for Russell but I do feel he should have won so I hope he does season 20. Also want to see Rupert, Boston Rob, and many others. Can you just imagine Rob and Russell in the same tribe? What a hoot that would be. :lmao:

I'm so excited for this season!! I really hope Colby is on .. he's my favorite :love:

And someone posted a list that says Jenna Morasca was on, but her boyfriend has been battling cancer and I don't think she left him. Too bad though, she's another one of my favorites.

Boston Rob is entertaining as well. But didn't Amber have a baby in August? So I'm not so sure he's on either.

Maybe he was acting like that because he wanted to be the only 2 time winner. Maybe he's waiting for the live finale on Heroes vs. Villains!

Maybe...certainly another fascinating theory. My feeling is that he didn't make it very far in Season 20 (like I mentioned on the other thread).

YES, J.T.!! how could I forget him?? LOVED that guy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter