Survivor 30 **Feb 25th**Cast link added

I know. I didn't care too much for Feather Guy. He was blatantly jealous of Joe. It was actually sad, watching him look for validation that he was as good as Joe.

What a blindside. I wonder if the youtube guy got paranoid because Nina told him that Vince was concerned for his health?

That's what I was thinking.
As soon as she said that, I was thinking "Why on Earth did you say that???"
I guess she didn't want a strong alliance after all?

Feather guy had killer coconut skills. But he was a loon. I so hate the No Collar Team that I'd probably kill them all in their sleep. The Black guy is somewhat redeemable because he can be funny at times. The Young 3 are too smug and smirky. Deaf Woman blew it for her alliance of Misfit Toys when she yapped about Feather Guy doubting Black Guy's physical ability. (What's his name?) She can't hear, but she can run her mouth. But the Black guy wasn't thinking this through, because the Young 3 will vote him out as soon as they reach 4 in number. He should have stayed with the Misfit Toys. He could have at least made it to 3 that way. Truly, the entire team is a waste of oxygen.

I didn't care for the coconut guy but think they should have voted out one of the girls. The guy who flipped will find out what a mistake that was when he is voted out next tribal council. He is the reason they got so far behind in the challenge. Although I don't think any one of them would have scored a basket.

Glad feather/coconut guy is gone, he was too creepy. I don't believe postal guy's story about his underwear just falling off and being swept out to sea.:rolleyes2

Glad feather/coconut guy is gone, he was too creepy. I don't believe postal guy's story about his underwear just falling off and being swept out to sea.:rolleyes2
I don't either. He said at the beginning that he was there to cause a stir. I think that he thinks he is another Russell Hantz.

I have been a Survivor fan since the beginning - watched all 29 seasons. This season....not liking it at all. I hope it gets better but I just find it very boring, fake and predictable so far.

I usually like to let them build up and watch later but it's impossible NOT to know who lost on Facebook! LOL! I watched the first two and I really like this concept. I guess because I'm a white collar worker with a blue collar ethic in a NO collar profession! :crazy:

I'm so disgusted with the no collar group, they have EMPLODE written all over them. Hope Joe gets out soon in the merge, he's too good for that group.

As for Nina, NO WAY would I let those those two little twits see me cry >:(. Wow, didn't she EVER go to high school? NEVER let them see you SWEAT. :badpc:

Glad creepy stalker feather guy is gone. How sickening was he? I wanted to slap him in just a few mins much less spending 24 hours a day with him.

I liked Vince he remind me a lot of Coach. I'm really shocked Will flipped. Oh well he'll gone next vote on the no collar team

The No Collar Team is as dumb as a box of rocks. They're down to the two Mean Girls, Pretty Joe, Asthmatic Out of Shape Will and Deaf & Depressed Nina. First of all, Nina is not delusional that she's on the outside looking in. She is. She may not be the most valuable player, but I don't think they have ever asked themselves what she CAN do. Instead, they whine that she whines.

If I'd been one of the Young Three and had to choose between booting off Will or Nina, I'd have sent Will packing. He is BAD at challenges and is NOT going to get any better. They segregated Nina on this last challenge and never even allowed her to contribute. She looks pretty fit and might just surprise them if given a chance. But Will is not a surprise. He is a liability. They ought to be concentrating on NOT losing even one more challenge and what do they do? They vote to keep the very person who is likely doomed to cost them challenges.

Idiots.

I hope the whole no collar team goes quickly, starting with the guy that looks like a girl, he is just annoying! I also can't stand on the blue collar team the guy with the tattooed back and the guy with the REALLY annoying accent. I can't even remember their names yet and there is not one player that I am saying "wow I hope they get to the finals"- not a great season so far for me.

I am not sure I even want to finish watching this season- I get aggravated watching-there is not one player on any of the teams that I can say I want to win. Rodney's accent is like nails on a blackboard, when he speak I can't get to the mute button fast enough! The crazy naked guy and girl on the white collar team are both nuts. The guy on no collar that looks like a girl is weird too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter