Survivor 42

I had a bad feeling when he was selected that was what the power was going to be and he was going to smash it. I wish Lydia was not the one voted out I wanted Maryanne she is so annoying.

I thought last night was one of the better episodes of the past few seasons. I just enjoyed it a lot.

@CynBeth, Maryanne is very annoying, but those are the ones that they keep until the end when they make the merge. :(

Ugh the most hatefull person always wins immunity. Tori is a whiny, selfish brat. I hope she doesn’t win. Hai is a back stabber and went and voted for the one person he said he would never vote for. I like Jonathan and the other older guy from NJ (can’t believe I can’t remember his name).

Can’t stand Maryanne. Sometimes her Little Miss Perky persona slips and we see a real person instead of a caricature. I don’t like the real person either, although I want to throttle it less.

I'm hoping Jonathan goes far, but I'm not sure he will. He will need a strong team and some real social skills to make it work for him. Hai is the guy behind the target just hoping no one notices him.

Tory needs to go!!!

My DH and I have watched forever. Our big PITA this season is Maryanne. Her overly-perky attitude is quite frankly, exhausting. My DH said "I'd sleep in a bush before being anywhere near her!" I feel like the show is trying too hard in some respects. I noticed that they used to try to have a handful of "older" folks, but now it's overly young, very young. And last season not wanting to use the word 'guys' was just silly. (still listening to see if Jeff will mess up just once and say "come on in guys"!)

My DH and I have watched forever. Our big PITA this season is Maryanne. Her overly-perky attitude is quite frankly, exhausting. My DH said "I'd sleep in a bush before being anywhere near her!" I feel like the show is trying too hard in some respects. I noticed that they used to try to have a handful of "older" folks, but now it's overly young, very young. And last season not wanting to use the word 'guys' was just silly. (still listening to see if Jeff will mess up just once and say "come on in guys"!)
My husband and I shout "GUYS" at the end of "come on in" every single time. It's the little things that amuse us.

My kids love Maryanne. I think she can be fun to watch for 48 minutes a week on TV, but she would be so grating in real life, I would be lighting myself on fire to get away from her!

In the first episode, I wanted to like Tori. I've given up trying. Darn her for winning the immunity challenge!

The tribal sure illustrated the divisions in the tribe.

This was preempted last night for the PA Gubernatorial debate. Blah.

I hope they replay it so I can watch it.

I’m really liking this season. Seems to be some actual game play rather than just hot people lying on the beach all day.

I really like Maryanne but would have to tie her to a chair if I had to be around her all day every day lol

Jonathan seems like the easy winner, but he could also become a target very quickly.

I don’t dislike anyone who’s left, so I’m not sure who I want to win.

Last nights second tribal was pretty powerful. I may be very naïve, and I am saying this as a white female, but I wonder if the two jury members were actually voted out because of their race. Every day I learn more and more about unconscious bias, and I can see why Maryanne and Drea feel the way they did.

After last night, I think this is probably the last season for me. I'll try to finish this season, hoping Jonathan goes far but I doubt it.

Same. I do not believe in victim mentality, and I'm sad the show is encouraging it. None of the players are victims of any sort. It's truly sad they believe they are when there are true victims out in the world (ie women in the Middle East, unwanted babies in the womb, people born into horrible countries, Ukrainians being ousted from their homes, etc..)

I wish it had been Romeo but not sad to see Rocks go. So glad Tori’s advantage backfired good riddance..

I was all in for Johnathan to win it, but when he was second guessing sending Tori out and wanting to send out Drea. Maybe it made sense to him at the time, but I don't see how that would have been a good move for him.

Of course, I also like Drea, so I guess I'm a bit biased. ;)

1:37am. That’s when our local CBS played Survivor. I watched it last night on DVR.

I thought it was one of the better episodes in a while. Maryanne can actually make sense when she speaks instead of just jabbering on and on.

I’m glad that Rox and Tori are gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter