Survivor 43

Magical2017

DIS Veteran
What do you think?

I am trying not to leave spoilers. I am 90 minutes in.

I am stoked that there is an amputee!
Gabler's choice?
Rainbow hair AND rainbow overalls? Yay or nay?

It takes me time to learn names. I am rooting for the amputee. If Gabler is the older guy I would not take the chance I like him. Not a fan of the young guy on that tribe. The rainbow is too much for me so nay.

I am sad to see the person who went going, then again I like everyone on the that tribe so it was hard seeing anyone go from there.

This was a pretty fun premiere overall.

I'm glad they stretched out the premiere--especially with three tribes, it's easier to get to know more players.

I haven't formed much in the way of opinions yet, but I'm okay with who they sent home. They need to be as strong as possible to get through challenges as a team.

I'm glad the person who was voted out left. I would have been okay with either one of them though. I haven't picked anyone that I'm rooting for yet. I do like the nurse and the young guy. I like the amputee girl but she won't go to the end. I liked the immunity challenge and I loved that they weren't running around looking for idols as soon as they got to their beach. I'm really tired of all the idols, 1 is enough. We'll see if I get invested in this season, I usually don't do anything that would take me away from Survivor night, not sure yet if this will be a watch or record season.

Morons. Never ever tell them how you voted when you come back from the island and especially that you have an advantage. Always say I did not risk my vote.
Also why in the world did they not flush out the idol last night? They could have still gotten Morriah out and taken Gabler's idol out of play. I guess they would have had to tell Gabler what they were doing to force him to use the idol, and Gabler could have done the shot in the dark instead like he said. And maybe they would have made him angry, but Gabler started playing the game when he risked his vote, so they were justified in playing the game too.

Fun premiere! There's no one I particularly like or dislike yet, so I was fine with who went home. But it was nice to really have a chance to get to know some of the players, and I'm loving all their different backgrounds. Especially the elevator sales guy who was badmouthing salespeople while hiding the fact that he is one.

I would never, ever, ever risk my vote that early in the game. Way too much risk for way too little reward. Nor would I claim responsibility for the loss and announce that I was playing Shot in the Dark. Just keep your mouth shut, dude. I like you, but you're talking way too much.

I'm okay with who went home but I am not sure I like the new 26 day format. I mean, I understood for the first two seasons but I am concerned that this will be the new normal going forward.

Great episode, I liked that it was 90 minutes, I don't have much opinion on the person who went home, as they weren't one of my favorites, but this was a very tense tribal.

I like Cody, as well. I was not sure about him at first, but he has grown on me. I liked Nneka. I do like how people are collecting those beads. Someone has got to catch on, though.

Not loving how mean Sami is to Gabler. "Shut up" and "Okay, Professor." Gabler is annoying but I hope Sami goes in the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter