Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

I think you should check cardinals because there is no way he is ahead of me

those scores I posted are right for me and bootqueen.

I think I have 285.

I am not seeing any "official" scores up yet, but if I am remembering correctly who I had (Bob, Marcus, Gillian, and Crystal) and I add up all their scores That's what I get.

I just add up the amounts for the four people right??

321 for me

Looks like CBS put the tribe scores up last night.

Lovely Coconuts came in at 287. Our tribe is currently in place #207 out of 814 private tribes. VERY GOOD!

So that answers my question as to how they're going to handle large tribes vs. small ones.... apparently it's an average of all our scores.

Our individual scores are not up. I have this feeling they won't be. Which stinks because I really don't want to to wading through 13,600 players (and growing) just to find my name.

But it looks that way.... so everyone get calculating and posting. I'm sure once Petez wakes up, he'll start to compile the scores into one post...

WAKE UP! You've had 7 hours by now! :dance3:

How are the points for each person determined? I know they get more for getting immunity but what else?

How are the points for each person determined? I know they get more for getting immunity but what else?

See my Post #2 in this thread for all the scoring... ;)

Biggest scores? Challenge Winners and Name Saying

Marcus was a HUGE winner - He won team reward challenge, team immunity challenge, AND individual immunity challenge!

Bob was BIG on name saying - he had his name said by Jeff A LOT!

OH wow, i am going to be in last!

What should I do about that bonus question thing?

OH wow, i am going to be in last!

What should I do about that bonus question thing?

Well, for now, nobody has that extra 30 points added to their score. When CBS factors that in next week, we'll add 30 points to your score too. Guess that means you'll have to pm either me or Pete with your answer...

Okay, I clicked on the link in the e-mail that petez sent me. Then it brought me to the survivor signup thing where you type your name and stuff. I filled it all in and then I got this

Registration Failed! Cannot activate signup for: rolyatz. Please correct your error and try again.

(rolyatz is that e-mails account)

Okay, I clicked on the link in the e-mail that petez sent me. Then it brought me to the survivor signup thing where you type your name and stuff. I filled it all in and then I got this

Registration Failed! Cannot activate signup for: rolyatz. Please correct your error and try again.

(rolyatz is that e-mails account)

Try already being logged into CBS as rolyatz first. When you click that email link, you shouldn't be going to the registration page..... unless it's still buggy. Grrr...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter