Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

I think I am getting something to work here :teeth:

Do you remember what my user account name or whatever from last year was?

ETA: I think it was Pirate-Taz. But while I was trying to verify my account, it said it can only contain letter and numbers

I think I am getting something to work here :teeth:

Do you remember what my user account name or whatever from last year was?

ETA: I think it was Pirate-Taz. But while I was trying to verify my account, it said it can only contain letter and numbers

LOL

If you can't even remember it, how am I supposed to? :)

Okay, thanks for the help. I will try the next time survivor starts a new season. Hopefully there is no bugs and problems.

Does anyone know how many more seasons there is said to be?

heh, well you didn't win. I didn't see you at the finale ;)

Ok the CBS Fantasy League this year is officially a mess. They created the most convoluted system imaginable to set up private tribes and they released it on the day of the season premiere. I'm trying to to keep a positive attitude about it all but it's seriously frustrating.

We still have four people we want to get into the tribe but their points probably won't get added to our tribe's score for this week. Poor Taz doesn't seem to be able to get in at all. Once you're on the tribe you can see a list of your tribemates but you can't see thier scores or picks. I'm not really seeing the point of being on a tribe anymore. Sure you can compete against other tribes but a tribe with one player that makes good picks every week will do better than a tribe of 20 players.

So enough ranting, here's what I suggest. We keep posting our picks here prior to the episode just like we did this week. One thing CBS has done is give us a single point value score for each surivor and that makes it easy for me to total up your scores and make our own leaderboard. So I'll do that every week and this will be an individual competition among ourselves (which is the funnest part of this anyway). Your comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Here are the week 1 results:

DisBoards Survivor Gabon Fantasy League: Week 1

Pink: 407
Bob, Ace, Charlie, Marcus

Petez: 386
Ace, Marcus, Kelly, Corinne

Aengus: 356
Charlie, Bob, Jessica, Kelly

Palmnut: 321
Marcus, Charlie, Ken, Kelly

Amy: 301
Crystal, Jacque, Marcus, Danny

Cajun: 299
Charlie, Marcus, Randy, Corinne

See.low: 286
Ace, Charlie, Matty, Corinne

Sorsha: 285
Bob, Marcus, Gillian, Crystal

BootQueen: 283
Ace, Charlie, Matty, Jessica

Taz: 267
Randy, Kelly, GC, Bob

MPhins: 260
Ace, Crystal, Marcus, Matty

Cardinal: 244
Matty, Marcus, Michelle, Jacque

Matty: 217
Ace, Corrine, Crystal, Ken

RicksCafe: 213
Bob, Randy, Ace, Crystal

Briar: 207
Ace, Ken, Michelle, Corrine

Themgrind: 156
Bob, Randy, Gillian, Susie

Ok the CBS Fantasy League this year is officially a mess. They created the most convoluted system imaginable to set up private tribes and they released it on the day of the season premiere. I'm trying to to keep a positive attitude about it all but it's seriously frustrating.

We still have four people we want to get into the tribe but their points probably won't get added to our tribe's score for this week. Poor Taz doesn't seem to be able to get in at all. Once you're on the tribe you can see a list of your tribemates but you can't see thier scores or picks. I'm not really seeing the point of being on a tribe anymore. Sure you can compete against other tribes but a tribe with one player that makes good picks every week will do better than a tribe of 20 players.

So enough ranting, here's what I suggest. We keep posting our picks here prior to the episode going up just like we did this week. One thing CBS has done is give us a single point value score for each surivor and that makes it easy for me to total up your scores and make our own leaderboard. So I'll do that every week and this will be an individual competition among ourselves (which is the funnest part of this anyway). Your comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Here are the week 1 results:

DisBoards Survivor Gabon Fantasy League: Week 1

Pink: 407
Bob, Ace, Charlie, Marcus

Petez: 386
Ace, Marcus, Kelly, Corinne

Aengus: 356
Charlie, Bob, Jessica, Kelly

Palmnut: 321
Marcus, Charlie, Ken, Kelly

Amy: 301
Crystal, Jacque, Marcus, Danny

Cajun: 299
Charlie, Marcus, Randy, Corinne

See.low: 286
Ace, Charlie, Matty, Corinne

Sorsha: 285
Bob, Marcus, Gillian, Crystal

BootQueen: 283
Ace, Charlie, Matty, Jessica

Taz: 267
Randy, Kelly, GC, Bob

MPhins: 260
Ace, Crystal, Marcus, Matty

Cardinal: 244
Matty, Marcus, Michelle, Jacque

Matty: 217
Ace, Corrine, Crystal, Ken

RicksCafe: 213
Bob, Randy, Ace, Crystal

Briar: 207
Ace, Ken, Michelle, Corrine

Themgrind: 156
Bob, Randy, Gillian, Susie

I like that idea. The only difference is no team option but oh well. I can help add peoples scores up I suppose :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Okay frustration here sorry

I can't get in

It says I am signed in but then tells me to register

so I like the idea of picking here and saying the heck with CBS but since I already missed week one I'll wait to hear what everyone else thinks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Okay frustration here sorry

I can't get in

It says I am signed in but then tells me to register

so I like the idea of picking here and saying the heck with CBS but since I already missed week one I'll wait to hear what everyone else thinks

Kayla, Did you at least pick your team on CBS before the episode ran Thursday evening? Or are you not even registered over there?

If you post your picks each week here on the DIS before 8 pm EST each Thursday, Pete will score your team along with the rest of ours, so you can still play.

And yes, I hear your frustration. This whole CBS Fantasy League thing is a big joke this year. Pathetic.

I tried ......I mean I clicked on 4 survivors but I can't seem to get into anything to find out who what where whatever :confused3 :confused3

I picked Thursday before the show aired:confused3 :confused3

Here is the site i play on, it is very easy to sign up and create/join a tribe and super easy to make your picks, maybe we can just scratch week 1 and create private tribes so we are all starting on the same playing field?
I am already in a tribe (public) but i would create a new person to join you guys if you decide to do it.
here is the link just let me know if you decide to switch :)
http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

Here is the site i play on, it is very easy to sign up and create/join a tribe and super easy to make your picks, maybe we can just scratch week 1 and create private tribes so we are all starting on the same playing field?
I am already in a tribe (public) but i would create a new person to join you guys if you decide to do it.
here is the link just let me know if you decide to switch :)
http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

how does everyone else feel about this? I have no allegiences to cbs thats for sure LOL

of course I am not winning either (pink cheats)

especially if cbs isnt going to score us this week anyways

ETA: Card I bet even your AP chemistry teacher finds you boring... zzzzZZZZZ :rotfl:

how does everyone else feel about this? I have no allegiences to cbs thats for sure LOL

of course I am not winning either (pink cheats)

especially if cbs isnt going to score us this week anyways

ETA: Card I bet even your AP chemistry teacher finds you boring... zzzzZZZZZ :rotfl:

I have no great ties to CBS either... and a lot of the things they have changed this year are annoying me. I am up for whatever you guys would like to do!

I looked at the new Fantasy Survivor site and it looks interesting. I may play it just to see how it works. I personally think the easiest thing for us to do is just post the picks here and add up the points each week based on the CBS total. We're already all here, there's no learning curve. I'll go along with whatever you all want to do, but I'm just not really feeling like learning a whole new system right now. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter