Swan Bride!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
:wave2: Hi there! My name is Michelle (in cas you couldn't figure that out :teeth: ) and I am a former SWAN bride! i don't really frequent this section of the boards much, but if you have ANY questions at all PLEASE PM me! i figured i would come over here and post that since i have had many PMs in the past week about my wedding :teeth: i don't mind the questions and would be happy to share some photos. Have a great day and CONGRATS to all the brides out there! i can't wait to start up on ym VOW Renewal! at the SWAN of course! They were more than Magical and more than wonderful in each and every way!

COngrats and PD to all the soon to be brides!!!

pixiedust:
:tinker:

Hiya Ashley!!! i remember you too!! ::yes::

we're doing great!! TWO kids later can you believe it???

About to celebrate 2 yrs and i seem to have found my home here on the DIS!!

How are you doing???

Oh I am so excited for you. I remember you finding out about the pregnancy! That is fantastic. My husband and I are adopting a baby girl from Vietnam. =)

OH that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!! our DD is adopted and she is getting sooo big! it's all just too amazing for words :)

hello SWAN BRIDES!!
wow..time flies gals!

it is almost 2 years since we were married at the Swan..
heading back to wdw for vacation in Nov..can't wait!

GROVER, were you over on the mooners back in the day? i think i remember you adn i think you were the VERY next wedding at the SWAN after me!! Am i right? you have a DS??

yes!! we have a teenager..
we were married in Oct 04!
and i was on mooners!

i thought i remembered you! how was your wedding? it was amazing how wonderful the SWAN was! we can't wait to do it again!

our wedding was fantastic!!
they threw in some extra touches which was so nice (extra tier on the cake, chair covers), they did up the decorations i brought..no prob!
we had dj doc cori...omg..he rocked!
i didn't think we would have dancing as there were only 16 of us..but we wanted music..well he had everyone dancing and having a great time!!
the food was excellent and we used randy chapman for photography--photos were aswesome! he is such a great guy!
no complaints about our wedding day!

can't wait to get back to wdw..we were supposed to go in oct so that we could be there for our 2nd anniversary, however our son is participating in a student exchange..and our student will be here during oct..so nothing we can do to change that! so we are going in nov instead..which is great, but a bummer we won't be there to celebrate our anniversary!

Hi Michelle and Other Swan Brides!

I am a Swan Bride-to-Be! I am working with Susan at Just Marry! to coordinate my ceremony at Crescent Terrace. There is limited information available on Swan Weddings. I do not have many questions (right now), but I would appreciate if anyone can PM me pics of their ceremony, specifically the Crescent Terrace. We are thinking of having a huppah at our ceremony and would like to see how we could incorparate this into our ceremony spot.

TIA :teeth:
O

Hi there swan-bride-to-be!

just pop ovre to:

www.photobucket.com

Find Album: wdwwedding2004

i have tons of other photos roaming around in there, so just go to the last pages of the album and they are all there! HTH

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Hi there swan-bride-to-be!

just pop ovre to:

Find Album: wdwwedding2004

i have tons of other photos roaming around in there, so just go to the last pages of the album and they are all there! HTH

Thanks! Your pics are beautiful! I cannot wait for my turn :banana:

If I have any other questions I will let you know.

Feel free to all ask away that's what we are here for!

the extra touches were what made the SWAN special...i had 75+ guests and they picke dup ALOT of our liquor :teeth: they did just soo many wonderful things for us...We got 2 suites too! :yay:

::yes:: JustMarry for us here. Michele took care of our ceremony and i worked with Vanessa Kells at the SWAN. I'm telling you it was soo magical. We wanted to do FTW for our VR but after the wedding, we knew RIGHT THEN that we were doing it back at the SWAN again. Nothing is left undone. it's just sooo perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter